Is my avatar offensive & in really poor taste for this kind of forum?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters

JTrader

One member seems to think so.

However, i prefer to get a feel for the general consensus, before contemplating widesweeping changes.

Perhaps my avator is offensive?

Perhaps the complainant needs to lighten up?

Perhaps seeing my avatar as offensive demonstrates a conscious, or unconscious acceptance of contemporary extreme parochial Christian Fundamentalist ideology/s that seem to have gained strength in some parts of the western world??

Does this incident highlight some of the very problems that are fundamental to forms of social degradation that are prevalent in modern society? If so, how?

Personally, i don't see my avatar as offensive. For me, it is anything but. I believe there is great joy to be had in viewing a fine example of the female form in a bathing costume. For me, there is only one thing better than this, and that would involve viewing the female form NOT in a bathing costume..........but thats just my opinion, and i may well be a shovanistic pig, for all i know....

Please enlighten me -

What do you guys think?

PS. The poll result will decide the future of the avatar!

Last edited:
Frankly, it is the first time that my attention has been drawn to it. In my day ladies wore knickers and the Monday morning washing line was a sight (or site?) for sore eyes. IMO, you can't beat a pair of well-filled knickers, the ones with the elastic on the legs.

Split

Reactions: BSD
I think everyone, male and female alike, would find it offensive if you put the lower section of a mankini being worn on your avatar.

322586.jpg

:D Looks like something is being held up, rather than covered up. Still, he has a nice strong pair of shoulders.

Couldn't you pick a nicer colour? What size shoes are they?

Split

LOL !

Lovely guys !

Hey J, your avatar gives me a kickstart to the day, each and every day, so puleese don't change it mate :)

Let's not let some religious, death penalty, guns, wars, cruelty to animals supporting hypocrites turn us into some fundamentalist whacko heaven.

dumb_blondes.jpg

07s26-BLONDES-885_j_586981a.jpg

Hey, just got a message saying I've given out too many reps in the last 24 hrs, first time that, but otherwise considered yourselves repped fellow posters :)

The great thing about a democracy is that the people get the deciding vote.

Last edited:
LOL !

Lovely guys !

Hey J, your avatar gives me a kickstart to the day, each and every day, so puleese don't change it mate :)

Let's not let some religious, death penalty, guns, wars, cruelty to animals supporting hypocrites turn us into some fundamentalist whacko heaven.

dumb_blondes.jpg

07s26-BLONDES-885_j_586981a.jpg

Hey, just got a message saying I've given out too many reps in the last 24 hrs, first time that, but otherwise considered yourselves repped fellow posters :)

Trust the ringmaster to come in with his act! :)

Drinking orange juice today, I see!

Split

No problem with it at all. In fact, if it were a photo of yourself, would you be up for a bit of one to one coaching (trading of course!). :cheesy:;)

re: "What do you guys think?". I suspect its the guyesses that are more likley to be offended.

Someone used to have a pair of jiggly boobs as an avatar, so yours is rather tame in comparison.
I am pretty sure a recent newbie got banned for having the swastika as an avatar.(I think I may have played a role in his departure)

Please enlighten me -

What do you guys think?

PS. The poll result will decide the future of the avatar!

If the "Yes" outnumber the "No" votes, I will either -

A) Revert back to Kokopelli
B) I have a nice picture of a circling Golden Eagle, wings at full stretch.
:)

Oh dear oh dear, sad perspectives, sad perspectives should the whackos win.

Guys, we all just need to

YouTube - Ronnie Johns - Chopper - Harden the **** Up

and bear it like men, OR move to Taliban territory or to the Bible Belt, and then generally enjoy life there, kill a few Death Rowers on Saturdays, hunt a few defenseless animals on Sundays, support a few wars on Mondays, etc..

;)

Btw J, the guy(s by now lol) giving you grief not only have the hypocrisy of some TV preacher caught with a hooker or a medieval Pope shagging his concubines, but he obviously also couldn't trade his way out of a paper bag if his life depended on that.

Have a talk with someone who has ever traded for a living on an exchange floor or a bank, and, well, what can I say, but your avatar, compared to what went on there with regularity, is like romantic first love vs an, umm, all out orgy.

eyes_wide_shut_ver2.jpg

eyeswideshut.jpg

EyesWideShut5.jpg

:LOL:

I think everyone, male and female alike, would find it offensive if you put the lower section of a mankini being worn on your avatar.

322586.jpg

"Jagshemash! My name a Borat. I like you. I like sex. It's nice. These are my country of a Kazakhstan."
Presenting his new movie

"This my neighbor, Nursultan Tuleiakbay. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success."
Talking about his neighbor in the beginning of his movie.

"This my friend Mari. I come here for massage and, how you say? Hand relief. Every Thursday, he clean my hole."
At the Buitcha Water Spa in "Almaty"

Borat Funny Quote #1

I find it offensive. It's clearly a hot day and there's no need for her to be wearing any underwear.

UTB

Last edited:
I fnd it offensive. It's clearly a hot day and there's no need for her to be wearing any underwear.

UTB

Haha Lovely !

AND my 24 hrs are up so I can even Rep again.

Edit: Was just dishing emm out here to the brave supporters of liberty, freedom and the best things in life in general haha when I got the message again, so I'm repped out again, but just be patient guys just be patient, good things come to good people.