Sharky

Staff
"Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. You can select the image that best describes yourself from your profile options."

You can choose to use either an existing avatar, link to an image on another web site or you can create your own as long as its no bigger than 50px by 50px. You can see I've created my own as a little shark picture.

At the moment I've uploaded a bunch of avatars themed on Batman, Garfield, The Simpsons Icons, Dilbert, Far Side, Southpark, Calvin&Hobbes, Walt Disney, Looney Tunes, Charlie Brown and some Animal Icons.

To see a list of all the available avatars click here. But be warned there's over 500 images to choose between so the page will take some time to load.

Alternatively click here to choose your icon, and browse 80 at a time. This can also be accessed by clicking the profile button and then "edit option" -> avatars.

Sharky.

PS. We acknowledge all trademarks and copyrights to the respective owners, really we do!