Ats eod

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05125464

Thanks, this will help my case a bit. Looking through my paperwork 'lifetime' is mentioned a few times too, so that helps as the non delivery of the service is the cornerstone of my request for compensation

I'm not in as strong a position as some of you as I didn't use my credit card at all, so I'll let you know how I get on with the Visa Debit route

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05125464

Thanks, this will help my case a bit. Looking through my paperwork 'lifetime' is mentioned a few times too, so that helps as the non delivery of the service is the cornerstone of my request for compensation

I'm not in as strong a position as some of you as I didn't use my credit card at all, so I'll let you know how I get on with the Visa Debit route

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, so if you want to combine forces to make a stronger case I'm with you.

I actually made a bank transfer, so I'm not covered at all. Had I used my Visa for just a down payment, I would be getting everything back.... something to keep in mind for future transactions

If you used a Visa debit card, the coverage is different and it them becomes an issue of non-delivery of service, so dig out the ATS paperwork and look for all the indications of this eg "The price includes the ATS 1Trader Platform, full ongoing support and system updates for life."

If anyone actually tracks these dicks down and wants to pursue refunds via the courts, I'm in
Good luck everyone

Hi all, thank you Peter for starting this, I am another mug, so add me to the list. I have reported this to the police through the web site.

The reason for my posting is to pass on some information to anyone that may have paid for this rubbish with a credit card.

My situation started in May of this year, same named and pushy sales. because of this pushy sales tactic I paid the deposit by credit card 10% of the first years £5k and then the rest by bank transfer. then a payment, bank transfer for the share data (life time?).

After I came back from holidays in October the phone line and emails address for ATS all non responsive. I then contacted my credit card company to see if I could recover my deposit, the bank did offer me the refund of the deposit as full and final settlement very quickly but I had already started my research. I recommend that anyone in this position reads the Consumer Credit Act 1974, Consumer Rights Act 2015, Misrepresentation Act 1967. The Which web pages and the Financial Ombudsman Service Issue 31 dealing with the liability of the credit card (banks) under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Section 75 makes the Credit Card (bank) jointly and severally liable with the suppler for the losses of the purchaser. The bank have now agreed to refund me the full purchase cost of the system plus interest of the monies. The bank becomes liable through association as the bank acquired the ATS as a partner and because part of the purchase was made with a Credit Card they become liable for the full purchase price. The share data purchase was not covered as it did not appear on the sales invoice.

Sorry this is so long winded but for all of you in the same position as me go for it, as I have just received full refund from Credit Card (bank) company.

Best of Luck and I hope the police get moving on this as there is a lot of info out there.

Folks, I too called up my bank upon your advice, as I had paid £50 using credit card. Unfortunately they are refusing to treat this as fraud saying that between March (when I made the payment) and September when ATS disappeared, I enjoyed their services. So this is a case of civil matter, not a financial fraud! Any further advice on what I can do here?

Folks, I too called up my bank upon your advice, as I had paid £50 using credit card. Unfortunately they are refusing to treat this as fraud saying that between March (when I made the payment) and September when ATS disappeared, I enjoyed their services. So this is a case of civil matter, not a financial fraud! Any further advice on what I can do here?

You Must read the links I put into my 3rd post. Read the FOS site and ask the Credit Card bank for a letter of deadlock as you are going to report them to the Financial Ombdsman Service. This will take them into the FOS system and if they are found to be wrong they will have to pay you, pay you interest, costs and a sustancial fine. Remember it's the credit Card Bank that you used for the deposit are liable for the total. Also ATS Puddle Dock Adress and post code don't exists, try putting it into Google.

I actually made a bank transfer, so I'm not covered at all. Had I used my Visa for just a down payment, I would be getting everything back.... something to keep in mind for future transactions

If you used a Visa debit card, the coverage is different and it them becomes an issue of non-delivery of service, so dig out the ATS paperwork and look for all the indications of this eg "The price includes the ATS 1Trader Platform, full ongoing support and system updates for life."

If anyone actually tracks these dicks down and wants to pursue refunds via the courts, I'm in
Good luck everyone

Yes I'm in the same situation unfortunately :( It's my 40th as well today... would've been a great birthday present, if a little late!

I got a reply today from Action Fraud that they are unable to process due to lack of actionable leads! Wonder if anyone else got a response that is different?

trading standards phoned me a week or so ago and said the same , barstewards operating just under the radar , fraud office are looking for the big money scams , ok these guys are probably pulling in a good few grand per person , but i suppose as long as they dont get to greedy theyll keep getting away with it

trading standards phoned me a week or so ago and said the same , barstewards operating just under the radar , fraud office are looking for the big money scams , ok these guys are probably pulling in a good few grand per person , but i suppose as long as they dont get to greedy theyll keep getting away with it

I guess you are right, but we should still keep trying different avenues. I have reached out to Financial Ombudsman.. lets see what happens to that!

just started another thread about the stocks i was advised to buy ,that also falls into the scam nicely for them , also illegal practices , i remember the fella telling me on the two last ones i bought , he said everyone in the office is on these , yes probably until we all bought them then they sold , taking any profit that was there. as we dont have any experience and was relying on the advice to be honest , pretty much can do what they wanted as regards manipulating us into what to buy to boulster the profits for them.

letter this morning from action fraud , nothing they can do ,wont even be passing the info on to the police .
not surprised tbh , these scumbags know the situation and are playing the game , be interesting to see when and where they try the next one .

Yes mine came through on Tuesday (my birthday, how appropriate)...

'We have reviewed your report and I regret to inform you that we have not identified any leads that would result in a successful criminal investigation... ', etc.

i think thats pretty much it tbh .no doubt they are watching this thread, sitting confident that we wouldnt get anywhere in relation to actually finding any of them. but you never know maybe one day .

i think thats pretty much it tbh .no doubt they are watching this thread, sitting confident that we wouldnt get anywhere in relation to actually finding any of them. but you never know maybe one day .

Evening to everyone.
Seems I've missed most of the action over the last month but I've had no luck in finding anyone to talk to about ATS.
All the previous posts have answered my questions apart from do you think it's worth reporting to the police seeing that they've replied to you with no help.
I'm sure there's lots more of us out there.
In one conversation with William he talked about living in Windsor and described it pretty well so perhaps a lead for someone.
Rgds

the fraud office if they thought it was viable would of passed the info on but unfortunatelly they didnt feel they had anything to go on .so chances are the police wont have the recourses to go after these guys , who are not wanting to be found chances are the names are all false

small update ,had a long conversation with trading standards yesterday ,they are still interested in this , and i will be sending them everything i have regarding this scam . so hopefully at some stage in the future these scumbags might get whats coming to them .

Another person to add to the list of ripped off investors
Started dealing last Dec after conversations with the already named con men
Lost money for first 2 months (due to China etc) following 95% bailout rule
Then Mark advised me to ignore this rule as prices would eventually rise in time
When asked if this would invalidate ' money back' guarantee he replied the only requirement was to send in monthly reports
At least this advice worked and I'm back in a very minor profit
As with others, alarm bells started to ring when monthly report emails bounced back and telephone nos failed to connect
I thought at least the program still worked & I could still continue to make small gains .......until stockmarketdata stopped working and nobody replied to emails
However after a week the data is now available again

Has anybody determined if ATS and Stockmarketdata are connected or are they completely independent? and we will continue to receive daily stock data (for life)

Did this start out a year ago as a con ? Or has China, Brexit etc meant nobody including ATS has managed to make any money and faced with impending guarantee claims ATS has had to do a runner

Another one...

Sadly another victim here, luckily I have only been paper trading based on the fact brexit was going to cause a meltdown... made major losses doing that so glad I had no actual cash involved.

But still ripped with the cost of the software, which is not as brilliant as it initially seemed.

I did drag them along for 2 months while they chased to sign me up, I tried to look into their background, but pre the disappearing act I could only really find positive reviews about them...