Ats eod

im not really sure which way mine was dealt with , but i dont think they tried to recover the money from any ATS account that was pretty much gone and the money we transfered in probably went the same day into various accounts elsewhere . so for them to say they couldnt recover anything from ATS you want to yes i know that its fraud that money is long gone .
but as said gather your info and go the nationwide route first.
your more than welcome to highlight me if you need to

Hi Peter,
Sure, will do. In respect of Lloyds though I expected as much since they are one of the worst at pulling their fingers out where lost money is concerned. There is is a free 24/7 phone number for the fraud operations department on the paperwork that came. Should I call them up and ask what they have actually done (whilst quoting section 75)? Someone back at Metro Bank must surely be able to see who is linked to the ATS account. I'm also not convinced that they have actually bothered to go and investigate (it seems far too quick since last week) Also, should I ask for the letter of deadlock and look to take this to the FO as a matter of course anyway?

Spoke with very nice lady at Met Police who are going to get the City of London Police to call the 'Nationwide Police liaison team' number I was given, to link to my Nationwide 'process' case ref. Shall update my action fraud case with the details.

im not really sure which way mine was dealt with , but i dont think they tried to recover the money from any ATS account that was pretty much gone and the money we transfered in probably went the same day into various accounts elsewhere . so for them to say they couldnt recover anything from ATS you want to yes i know that its fraud that money is long gone .
but as said gather your info and go the nationwide route first.
your more than welcome to highlight me if you need to

Yes sure. I know that the money we sent in will have been laundered in some way. So if you've had money back, where were you paid from, the banks coffers?

Apologies if I'm not coming across as the sharpest pencil in the case! But could do with a little coaching please.

I have regrouped after originally being told I had no case from my initial call to RBS before Christmas. This evening I called them again and read the riot act of section 75 of which I informed them that they had previously provided me incorrect answers. (Their operator knew of this as notes had been made of that call!)

They have now issued me a reference number and require me to email them within 30 days with copies of my transactions to ATS and a covering letter.

So first up what I need help with is the purchase description, I really do not think EOD trading software sounds substantial enough to qualify.

So what did you guys put down for the ATS package?

Regards
David

all i sent them initially as mine was split , was the bank statement with the deposit on it ,and the receipt i had from ATS.
i wasnt really asked that david they could see from the receipt , the company name and address , it was only after the first deposit case was opened , that they then stasrted asking about the other amounts , then that kicked in , but that was with the same bank , so im not sure what difference it will have if you used different banks , i shouldnt think it would.
i didnt e mail i copied all the docs they wanted and sent them recorded delivery

Last edited:
all i sent them initially as mine was split , was the bank statement with the deposit on it ,and the receipt i had from ATS.
i wasnt really asked that david they could see from the receipt , the company name and address , it was only after the first deposit case was opened , that they then stasrted asking about the other amounts , then that kicked in , but that was with the same bank , so im not sure what difference it will have if you used different banks , i shouldnt think it would.
i didnt e mail i copied all the docs they wanted and sent them recorded delivery

Hi Peter

I haven't reported my case to the crime squad as of yet. Just needed to ask what description of fraud did you choose on the list from your link?

Regards
David

hi david i decided to phone them , so once through it was a conversation , so didnt pick a particular title , just went through it all , found it easier than filling in on line

Just had a lengthy call with one of the Action Fraud team (about an hour). Now have my case number etc.

Hopefully another complaint to be counted towards the decision for the Police to go find and these barstewards and bring these aholes to justice.

A question regarding Section 75 ???

This has probably been covered, but what is the time limit for someone to qualify for a refund. Is it 120 days from the initial purchase? Because if so I could wasting my time as I bought into ATS back in September 2015 !!

Your advice please!

David

There is something that has recently crossed my mind and that is:

I wonder if the person who updates Stockmarketdata.net has been reading our post's ?

Because it seems to be more than just coincidental that when things started hotting up with actions against ATS, the EOD on Stockmarketdata.net was surprisingly brought up to date and the daily EOD made avaliable for a short period! It's stopped now with the last update posted on the 19th of January.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

got to be connected in some way david , as it was ATS we paid, some muppet sitting in his bedroom.
the web page is just a front , i tried contacted them numerous times but no reply

Coincidence, I too doubt it
I'm sure there must be a link between them
If they are reading these comments and are legit then a post from them outlining what they know about ATS would restore our faith in their service

I have suspected that stockmarketdata was a site run by ATS forever. There is no information about the company on the site whatsoever. Also, I refused to pay for the service as I told them they hadn't made it clear when I first signed up so they just 'gave' me access out of 'their own pocket'.

Action Fraud and Section 75 seem to be the only viable options left

I have also been caught by ATS. recognise their names etc. Great info here. Will follow all advice. Only found you because stockmarketdata has no data since Jan 19th.

sorry to hear that , follow the posts , and most important report it to action fraud, the more that report the better chance they will go after these scumbags