Tally Ho Ventures

Check the BelgraviaIntervest postings. Peter Smith, Gary Potter, Tom Wilmot as Sqawky 123 says the same people going under different business names. A lot of funny business.

Check the BelgraviaIntervest postings. Peter Smith, Gary Potter, Tom Wilmot as Sqawky 123 says the same people going under different business names. A lot of funny business.

All different people, I have a lot of info on Winterman who are the source of this post, who are these people? If they are involved with Winterman it all adds together, what do you know?

john - his name is malcolm stockdale the main guy at winterman and the main director of tally ho died in october 2009. I know a lot will gladly share will you in pvt messages.[/QU

malcolm stockdale and his wife sara currently live in canada. both are still alive and still criminals. these two have been in the biz of scamming for almost 2 decades and someone should bring them down. good luck to you.

Last edited:
SEC-Charges-Former-CEO-Broker-And-Stock-Promoter-With-Market-Manipulation

The Securities and Exchange Commission charged Giuseppe Pino Baldassarre, the former CEO of Dolphin Digital Media, Inc., Robert Mouallem, a registered representative, and Malcolm Stockdale, a Dolphin shareholder, with engaging in a fraudulent broker bribery scheme designed to manipulate the market for Dolphin's common stock. Baldassarre, age 53 and a resident of Indialantic, Florida, was Dolphin's President from May 15, 2007 until March 20, 2009, and Dolphin's CEO from May 15, 2007 until June 25, 2008. Mouallem, age 56 and a resident of Boca Raton, Florida, is a registered representative at Garden State Securities, Inc., a registered broker-dealer. Stockdale, age 66 and a resident of Prince Edward Island, Canada, is the owner of Winterman Group Ltd., a Canadian limited liability company.

To whom it may concern Malcolm Stockdale stole the identity of a dead man in Huddersfield UK, called Malcolm Whitehead. He travels on a passport in this name.

If this helps anyone I hope you get him.

To whom it may concern Malcolm Stockdale stole the identity of a dead man in Huddersfield UK, called Malcolm Whitehead. He travels on a passport in this name.

If this helps anyone I hope you get him.

Thank you. It WOULD be helpful if you could supply some background to support your allegation ( i'm not suggesting that you are lying) since the police will have no interest without fact. I'm old now. IF you can substantiate what you say and tell me where the ******* is then I may effect my revenge.

Thank you. It WOULD be helpful if you could supply some background to support your allegation ( i'm not suggesting that you are lying) since the police will have no interest without fact. I'm old now. IF you can substantiate what you say and tell me where the ******* is then I may effect my revenge.

he was here in Spain for a few years , and a well known conman
A good friend of mine. was ripped off by him like many others
he definately had another passport in that name but thats all i can add

Stockwatch