Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

sold Nasdaq 4430.50

play around with the Nas a bit...always liked tech first time trading it

trgt 4400

chasing the Nas here expect to make a little while my DOW shorts 'mature"

I'm pretty sure they'll mature ..... good luck :cheesy:

224980d1464098113-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-wait.jpg

dowboys to unwind their positions & take profit into 3 day Memorial weekend, we'll see.

they better start soon they don't want a stampede into the exit:confused:

if dowboys don't want to be checking their iphones all holiday weekend, they better start unwinding:LOL:

That great juggernaut that is the US economy looks like it has started to roll forward. Wait till it picks up speed!

Morning.

Dax 10,300+ this week.

I can see that. Not going down (despite what i said yesterday) till sentiment / retail are net long. Still more stops to take out. General Retail Still bearish. I'm bullish but i do reckon it stop between 10230-10400ish

166nn9w.jpg

I can see that. Not going down (despite what i said yesterday) till sentiment / retail are net long. Still more stops to take out. General Retail Still bearish. I'm bullish but i do reckon it stop between 10230-10400ish

I think its more fundamental than taking out stops.

Their economy has really started to move, you cant fake home sales, the real driver of a consumer economy. Yes its going to be bumpy but there is a few years of upside in the dow until interest rates start to get above 3%.

The next president 'Whoever SHE is' will be riding a wave of economic fortune into a second term.

I think its more fundamental than taking out stops.

Their economy has really started to move, you cant fake home sales, the real driver of a consumer economy. Yes its going to be bumpy but there is a few years of upside in the dow until interest rates start to get above 3%.

The next president 'Whoever SHE is' will be riding a wave of economic fortune into a second term.

By what you're saying...do you think we could beat the great bull run of 1987-2000?