Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

After 'Snakes on a plane' we should pitch it as an idea for a movie with Samuel Jackson, it couldnt be any worse.

'Drunks on a bus'.
Plot
A CID agent takes on a bus full of deadly drunks, deliberately released to kill a witness being driven from Hounslow to Glasgow to testify against a HFT firm.

Storyline
While practicing unicycling in Slough, F2Calv witnesses the brutal murder of an important trader by the powerful CBOT chairman. He is protected and persuaded by the CID agent Joseph1986 to testify against piphoe in Glasgow. They embark on the red-eye bus of National Express, occupying the entire back 3 rows. However, piphoe dispatches hundred of different types of drunks, with a time operated device in the luggage compartment to release the drunks on the journey with the intent of crashing the bus. F2Calv and the passengers have to struggle with the drunks to survive.

Marvelous, idea, let me put a call into Rigolo De Nero.......:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

actually let me reiterate that......it would essentially mean that a volvo wagon could out pace a porsche 911 turbo s

actually let me reiterate the fact that i own a volvo wagon and a porsche 911 turbo s-i also have 5 million in cash.My friends, parents and t2w members are always begging for my money as i made the mistake of telling them that i had the golden touch.im so depressed at the moment as im so rich.my account is real and not a D.E.M.O
:devilish:

:) :) :cheesy: :clap:

I'm going to enjoy banking your cash today.

DAX limit 10028

Sure..you might well be right... but I had a good morning earlier on (went L @ 6112 and closed @ 6160). If it doesn't work out, close and just look for better entry point!

Getting to a critical point on the S&P

I should close out and take the profit but if it pops then 10k is easy...

Closed out 9953 as I write .... re-enter later