Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think you're on most peoples ignore list;.

So in simple terms if we were trading the dax

Dax up
Euro down
Dollar up
Oil down
Gold down
And could we draw up a Correlation coefficient spread sheet in order to make sure our trade is in tune

Dax closing price can't be predicted but lows and highs can be predicted
IBEX can be predicted closing price----or gap next day
swiss index can be predicted close----or gap next day
Euro 50 - can be predicted close ----or gap down next day
ftse mib--can't be predicted but highs and lows can be predicted..this one is tricky and mimics the manipulation of us markets
Ftse 100 - can be predicted close---or gap down next day
france cac - can be predicted in correlation with euro 50
All US markets----too dangerous....heavy manipulations but opening price can be predicted easily depending on european direction during the day.
Australia - too dangerous to predict since commodity prices are heavily manipulated the last 2 years. Probably the most lucrative market from my calculations...but with risk comes great reward

using coach trv and pfizer you can try to predict US prices on lows and highs and that can help with european markets....corporate bond etfs also. The main issue is with currency and gold. It's been trading really weird so you would essentially need to create several models based off of eur/jpy usd/jpy and gbp/jpy and dollar index. so you would have one model with corporate bonds and gold and gbp/jpy plus dollar index the next would be corporate bonds and gold and eur/jpy and dollar index...don't forget TRV coh and pfizer. So you may end up with 10 different models. Do the analysis the day before....this take about 4 hours and then plug in the numbers. It's essentially like a rubix cube......if you do it for about 3 months straight you will get a feel for what works and what doesn't. I can tell you that some days may turn into a thriller. But remember....you will get it.......it's just a matter of how much time you put into it. I'm on my computer literally at least 9 hours a day....including weekends...since I dropped out of my masters program

Dax closing price can't be predicted but lows and highs can be predicted
IBEX can be predicted closing price----or gap next day
swiss index can be predicted close----or gap next day
Euro 50 - can be predicted close ----or gap down next day
ftse mib--can't be predicted but highs and lows can be predicted..this one is tricky and mimics the manipulation of us markets
Ftse 100 - can be predicted close---or gap down next day
france cac - can be predicted in correlation with euro 50
All US markets----too dangerous....heavy manipulations but opening price can be predicted easily depending on european direction during the day.
Australia - too dangerous to predict since commodity prices are heavily manipulated the last 2 years. Probably the most lucrative market from my calculations...but with risk comes great reward

using coach trv and pfizer you can try to predict US prices on lows and highs and that can help with european markets....corporate bond etfs also. The main issue is with currency and gold. It's been trading really weird so you would essentially need to create several models based off of eur/jpy usd/jpy and gbp/jpy and dollar index. so you would have one model with corporate bonds and gold and gbp/jpy plus dollar index the next would be corporate bonds and gold and eur/jpy and dollar index...don't forget TRV coh and pfizer. So you may end up with 10 different models. Do the analysis the day before....this take about 4 hours and then plug in the numbers. It's essentially like a rubix cube......if you do it for about 3 months straight you will get a feel for what works and what doesn't. I can tell you that some days may turn into a thriller. But remember....you will get it.......it's just a matter of how much time you put into it. I'm on my computer literally at least 9 hours a day....including weekends...since I dropped out of my masters program
p4tf1.jpg

Intermarket analysis is a very interesting area
Agree on the gold correlation thing being out of whack, has been for some time now
Interesting thoughts there Joseph will add my findings here as I journey deeper down the rabbit hole

Attachments

• stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-a-meter-detecting-levels-of-bullshit-at-low-medium-or-high-3.jpg
    stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-a-meter-detecting-levels-of-bullshit-at-low-medium-or-high-3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 77
Today begins one week quite intense in terms of interventions of members of the Fed. After the publication of the minutes of the last meeting of the Fed, investors will find out whether the position of the various members of the Fed remain. In fact, the meeting was held on 26 and 27 April, before they were published a series of economic data which pointed to a slowdown in the US economy. For today are scheduled interventions of Governors of the Federal Reserve of St. Louis, San Francisco and Philadelphia.

holding my shorts ...pay off time 17K anyone?:)

Attachments

• itsoverbendover.PNG
    itsoverbendover.PNG
    89.6 KB · Views: 191