Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ok lets take this down...lets see where the buyers step up? where they grow a PAIR :)

had to learn the hard way to never let people know how much you make. Mom asking for her debts to be paid, dad wants me to pay for his vacation, friends want to burrow money. I think I'm regretting this celebration crap, never felt so miserable in my life.

had to learn the hard way to never let people know how much you make. Mom asking for her debts to be paid, dad wants me to pay for his vacation, friends want to burrow money. I think I'm regretting this celebration crap, never felt so miserable in my life.
lifeboats.gif~c200

Stop talking 5hite.......you sound about 12, everyone has heard it all before.

I'm only reading this thread cos I'm drunk on a bus, all I saw was your post sonic, rest were blocked. Sweet sweet silence :)

Ps. joseph I blocked you 2 days after u arrived and never looked back, peace x hah

:LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:....Drunk on a bus...brill.....sounds like a plan mate...nice one....:cheesy:

:LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:....Drunk on a bus...brill.....sounds like a plan mate...nice one....:cheesy:

After 'Snakes on a plane' we should pitch it as an idea for a movie with Samuel Jackson, it couldnt be any worse.

'Drunks on a bus'.
Plot
A CID agent takes on a bus full of deadly drunks, deliberately released to kill a witness being driven from Hounslow to Glasgow to testify against a HFT firm.

Storyline
While practicing unicycling in Slough, F2Calv witnesses the brutal murder of an important trader by the powerful CBOT chairman. He is protected and persuaded by the CID agent Joseph1986 to testify against piphoe in Glasgow. They embark on the red-eye bus of National Express, occupying the entire back 3 rows. However, piphoe dispatches hundred of different types of drunks, with a time operated device in the luggage compartment to release the drunks on the journey with the intent of crashing the bus. F2Calv and the passengers have to struggle with the drunks to survive.

After 'Snakes on a plane' we should pitch it as an idea for a movie with Samuel Jackson, it couldnt be any worse.

'Drunks on a bus'.
Plot
A CID agent takes on a bus full of deadly drunks, deliberately released to kill a witness being driven from Hounslow to Glasgow to testify against a HFT firm.

Storyline
While practicing unicycling in Slough, F2Calv witnesses the brutal murder of an important trader by the powerful CBOT chairman. He is protected and persuaded by the CID agent Joseph1986 to testify against piphoe in Glasgow. They embark on the red-eye bus of National Express, occupying the entire back 3 rows. However, piphoe dispatches hundred of different types of drunks, with a time operated device in the luggage compartment to release the drunks on the journey with the intent of crashing the bus. F2Calv and the passengers have to struggle with the drunks to survive.

Here's the song of the day for you post.