Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Sat on my hands today waiting for US open..... the return to volatility. The last couple of weeks was rather good, giving predictable levels and turns. Yesterday was mixed bag - longs am (ended well) and a couple of shorts pm (ended...I don't often listen to chatter on forums but maybe I should have yesterday lol)

The rise in European markets during yesterday’s session was due in part to the recent decline of the euro. Despite the depreciation of the European currency has started two weeks ago, only recently (when finally broke the 12.01 against the dollar) is that stock markets began to react to this movement. The depreciation of the Euro does not always translate into a recovery of European markets; often translates into a mere over-performance compared to their American counterparts. Despite the devaluation of the past few weeks (which was due to a higher probability of a rise in US interest rates), the Euro in 2016 has appreciated against the dollar contrary to most forecasts. To this has contributed, in relative terms, that the economy of the Eurozone have had a very resilient performance compared to the downturn suffered by the US and some emerging economies. Favoring this trend has mainly been domestic demand that has benefited from the reduction in fuel prices, the low interest rates and expansionary fiscal policies in some countries.

No been bouncing around 50-60 since early today
FTSE is up 8 at time of edit
i see-i apologise for the mis info-dow is only up 70 in the futures-i was looking at the dax.
i have the 3 indicators together dax/dow/ftse-i watch how they correlate.

I went to Hull University (25yrs ago!). I liked Hull...very underrated place.

Its not to bad, its improved a lot over the last 25 years and still a cheap place to live by comparison to other parts of the country. Like any city, it has its problem areas, but the suburbs are very pleasant.

Its not to bad, its improved a lot over the last 25 years and still a cheap place to live by comparison to other parts of the country. Like any city, it has its problem areas, but the suburbs are very pleasant.

Totally agree....I lived in Cottingham....not a bad neck in the woods.

Lived on Tetleys, baked beans and spag lol

Nice, the good old student days, Hull was my University as well, enjoyed my years there, many hard days and nights studying :cheers::cheers::party::party::drunk: :LOL:

Cottingham's lovely, hasn't changed much, I'm in a west village as well

DAX Long @ 10200

14.06, 30 mins and nothings happened, exited at entry,

Last edited: