Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Didn't get time to post live, DAX, 1st P2 after the US open gave entry

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash (-).png
    Germany 30 Cash (-).png
    23.3 KB · Views: 77
Its bounced around same level since I entered. Any pullback from Dow and Dax and down we go big style......Pattern happens so often

No been bouncing around 50-60 since early today
FTSE is up 8 at time of edit
the dow and dax are up a lot but the ftse doesnt want to rocket.something is holding it back a little.are you going to hold it.its a difficult one.do you have a stop?

Its bounced around same level since I entered. Any pullback from Dow and Dax and down we go big style......Pattern happens so often
sorry i posted before i saw.i agree with this and its something that i look at too.the problem arises when the dow goes higher lol.but its a good punt .i suppose that your plan would have been to take profits if the dow falters.the dow hasnt and the position is going into the close and against you.as mentioned i think that your trade was good.however things didnt go your way today.i would cut the position slightly.best of luck

Last edited:
By the way its waiting I think weve got another +50 points on the dow tonight. 'cause it aint going down.

First 17,800 dow futures was cemented in as a base then 17,820, now there working on 17,840.

You could go long on the dow (if you werent already ;)) and place a stop at 864 cash -8 from current price, and expect to get +40 on that. IMO.

When the dow goes up nearly 400 points in 2 days and doesnt give back 50 you know its serious.

Yeah gets really boring when the markets are like this even when you're in healthy profit... Still holding for the 10400 I quoted yesterday btw

Took a short 10218 (looking for 50 some serious support at 10160) on my evening commute - 1 hour later banked a measly 14/15 points ZzzZzzzzzzzzzz .......

DOW needs to coil back to 800 ..... there must be some bears in the house to take that ?! Juicy I would have thought