Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I know how to lose and lose comfortably :LOL:

I'm not trying to show you up, I'm trying to get you to acknowledge losses. It was difficult for me to start with, and its a typical gamblers trait to ignore losses and talk about the wins.
You ask any Gambler how they are doing and the best you will get is I'm about break even.

I've posted some horrendous losses on here (specially the dax) and it helped me to write it down and acknowlege it so I didnt do it again (which I did but to a lesser extent).
The point of these forums is to help each other out, so if I'm long and Dinos and itspossible et al are all posting short I re evaluate my thinking and try to see it from their side. Then I tell them they've all got it wrong and carry on like last weeks s&p competition. :p

:clover:

Good move. DAX is on fire today looking for 2090 for guidance. If that holds I'm back long

Nooooooooooooooooo

You spent all day shorting it now your thinking of going long. :eek:

10,300 would be a place for me to close my longs and prepare to go short for 100 points tomorrow.

The question is do they unwind this before or AFTER the holiday:rolleyes:

Running this strait up into weekend would provoke massive short covering.

That would also mean they could take the S&P over 2100. The DOW over 18K. And best of all the NAS over 5000!!!:eek::eek::eek: