Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I was feeling insecure about my manhood but after I was stood next to you in the urinals ... I feel better now I've seen yours:cheesy:

Well yeeeees - that's about it really:D Mind you, the way it's going now it might turn out that we're both hung like hamsters:p

Taken a short on ftse 7760... don't want to be left out

Welcome to the lemming club. The important thing is to feel good about hurling yourself off the cliff....just don't think too much about the landing:)

Guys I dont want to spoil the party but the action on the ftse around the top 7773 suggests it might not be finished. Ive seen the pattern too many times before.

Ive bought my stop down to 7764 just in case she soars again.

Move over Gold this is what the US is backing its currency with now.

Attachments

• newgold.jpg
    newgold.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 147
Guys I dont want to spoil the party but the action on the ftse around the top 7773 suggests it might not be finished. Ive seen the pattern too many times before.

Ive bought my stop down to 7764 just in case she soars again.

FTSE at 7746 my stop is into positive territory now, so I can relax and enjoy the day.

Right where are we? Well the dow is up 100 pre market so it must be Monday!

FTSE up 56 before 9am LOL easy short there.

Short ftse 7757

The ftse has just closed and those scammers are pushing the price higher so I've closed at 7442

So now the dow is holding 820, once people realise its not going down the upward momentum is going to increase.

The beginning of the week was marked by a positive trend registered by most European indices and by various sectors of activity. The utilities and banking sectors lead the gains. Societe Generale rose 0.73%, while Unicredit fell 1.34% on the day the Financial Times said the two institutions are considering a merger. This news was not officially confirmed. On the other hand, Air France KLM was among the best performers, after AccorHotels said that it is analyzing the acquisition of a stake in the airline.