Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

if 2740 goes on the s&p today (which it might) there will be lots of downside to follow.
I'm not bullish for the summer.

Nooo they're on a massive downer today.

OK, a bucketload of voodoo juice then.

I 'm short stoxx which is turning out ok so I might bail and take the grommets on that and swallow the ftse loss...otoh seems to me that the Dow isn't on a diving mission today and a bit of a bounce might be in order.

Either way, stop in profit on stoxx and no pain on ftse....yet:p

Nooo they're on a massive downer today.

You'll see from the attached pentagram from this morning that there's support at 7675 above the earlier trend line so unless the Dow bricks I'll hang on for a bit

Attachments

• FTSE_180605_0745_2wks.png
    FTSE_180605_0745_2wks.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 61
You'll see from the attached pentagram from this morning that there's support at 7675 above the earlier trend line so unless the Dow bricks I'll hang on for a bit

My Haruspex tells me things aren't looking good ... especially for the animal whose liver he was inspecting. ;)

Another dip below 2740 on the s&p seals the deal, though the dow will probably show the way first.

My Haruspex tells me things aren't looking good ... especially for the animal whose liver he was inspecting. ;)

I am much cheered by your erudition - I'm sure most foristas think that's a cheap on-line glasses brand ....foristas from other threads, of course;)

Ok, I give up: your entrails trump my devilry.

Out on Stoxx for +48 and -10 on footsie.

Time for a stein of virgin's blood....this might take some time to locate:p