Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Silly season is here, its the weather.

All the money the UK makes goes abroad while construction and manufacturing falls and this is somehow good for the ftse.

I have a cunning plan.....

Aksherly, it's not mine at all and it's not that cunning: there are now so many reasons for the markets to take fright that's it's not worth the effort trying to list them all. I reckon that as volume drops off we'll get regular spikes in volatility as the big boys kick the ball about between them and slaughter everyone else not on the beach. The senseless ramp will be followed by an equally senseless drop, followed by ...etc etc

So even though the ftse close at 7737 the price is now 7770 which is 15 points above the high of the day.
Ever get the feeling someone is f*cking with you!

European markets ended the first day of what will be (according to some economists) the most important week of the year. After falling last week, the Italian stock market led the gains, with a valuation of 3.43%. The new Italian Finance Minister has stated in an interview, with Corriere della Sera, that a departure from his country of the Euro is not being studied and that the Government of Rome will combat any deterioration of the economy that could give rise to such a scenario. As a result, the banking sector was among the best performers, with investors waiting for the FED decision scheduled for Wednesday and the ECB meeting scheduled for Thursday.

The meeting between President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ended with the signing of a cooperation agreement between the two countries. Details of this understanding have yet to be announced. It is important to remember that the agreement reached today is the first and important step in a process of normalization of relations between the USA and North Korea and of that country with its southern neighbor. It is crucial to understand today's meeting as an integral part of a process that should be long and susceptible to setbacks: 64 years of tensions do not end in a single day.

Hold any ftse short for long enough and it will come good.

I was thinking of adding this to my sig...or at least my "Favourite trading tip" list but it seems to be very close to " A stopped clock is right twice a day" which is already on it:)