Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Interesting...you don't see it getting above 7700 again then?

Not in a meaningful way, although who knows what they do in the wee small hours.

Look at the dow and if it goes below 24,400 tonight the ftse will follow, if the dow stages a rally I 'might' bail on the ftse.

My thoughts.

Attachments

• ftseaft.png
    ftseaft.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 57
My thoughts.

Hmm.... you usually end up being right but I was thinking that there's a fair bit of spring left in it and that 7700/20 area is reasonably populated. All that to explain why I've got a sell order in at 7715....Ah well, a stopped clock is right twice a day they say :)

See voodoo drawings attached - 5min, 1 day chart, orange pivot - chart state bullish-ish....

Attachments

• UK100M5_180531_18h50_1day.png
    UK100M5_180531_18h50_1day.png
    40 KB · Views: 66
That is NOT a convincing bounce off 2700 for the s&p, dow is hovering in no mans land.

Not looking good for our US cousins.

See voodoo drawings attached - 5min, 1 day chart, orange pivot - chart state bullish-ish....

See my voodoo drawing

What does the risk reward say about trading direction to you?

(God I hope they dont stop supporting microsoft paint :LOL:)

Attachments

• r-r.png
    r-r.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 92
See my voodoo drawing

What does the risk reward say about trading direction to you?

(God I hope they dont stop supporting microsoft paint :LOL:)

Hmm once more...I think the arrow you've drawn on the bottom right represents what I believe is called in technical terms a "thud":)

I await results with baited breath.....not moving my order yet though:whistling

Hmm once more...I think the arrow you've drawn on the bottom right represents what I believe is called in technical terms a "thud":)

I await results with baited breath.....not moving my order yet though:whistling

She does have form in regards to "Thuds". ;)

Attachments

• thud.png
    thud.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 58
The dow is down over 1%, the s&p 0.68% that suggests to me the s&p will fall faster into the close, or at the least will not rise so much as the dow.

Moved my stop to 480 now.
Will keep bringing it down and close before 9pm

Attachments

• stop80.png
    stop80.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 69