Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

No activity since the 5th of nov on our friends twitter-his crystal ball has stopped working
345057-money-crystal-ball.jpg

Just a hypothetical scenario.
S&P dropped 30 yesterday then recovered, if it closes at 2084 ish today it could drop another 30 on Wednesday then recover.

Then the rip till Christmas - no sorry - until the rate rise in December. ;)

USD
Import Prices m/m
-0.5% -0.1% -0.6%

Why would FED raise rates when we have deflationary pressures?

:rolleyes:

I'm out from 10840. Not bad that - preferably would have liked that 10860 area i marked in the other thread. Short trade looking a bit overcrowded to me...so wasn't too comfortable holding. Still looking for that swing long.

I'm out from 10840. Not bad that - preferably would have liked that 10860 area i marked in the other thread. Short trade looking a bit overcrowded to me...so wasn't too comfortable holding. Still looking for that swing long.

Yeah I want more of this. You never know - pity we didn't see 860 - Maybe into the evening or sell hard to 710 :rolleyes:

Dax never learns its lesson...short at 10850 *could teach me a lesson if it goes the other way - very tight stop...

It's quite likely that there will be a relatively “traumatic event” in global markets once the current period of low interest rates comes to an end.

It's quite likely that there will be a relatively “traumatic event” in global markets once the current period of low interest rates comes to an end.

100% agree with this. But it'll happen in 2016 imho - I'll be selling all my stock holdings just after the new year. :whistling

Just a hypothetical scenario.
S&P dropped 30 yesterday then recovered, if it closes at 2084 ish today it could drop another 30 on Wednesday then recover.

Then the rip till Christmas - no sorry - until the rate rise in December. ;)

Close enough.