Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It is difficult to find any weaknesses in Friday’s employment report. Thus, the odds of an increase in interest rates rose to 70% compared to 58% the day before and 39% from the end of October.

:LOL: and so the work began on day 1 to start creating that weakness....honestly...it's so predictable !

:LOL: and so the work began on day 1 to start creating that weakness....honestly...it's so predictable !

He/She not been programmed for conversion yet.:LOL:

Fed raise rtaes and markets go to all time highs again.

Should work that way.:whistling

Attachments

• star-wars-r2-d2-trashcan-3.jpg
    star-wars-r2-d2-trashcan-3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 255
Back in lower

Untitled.png

I would say that, given yesterdays bearishness, that we are in for a few down or sideways days no?

Consider shorting any rallies, or *if* you insist on going long [and a position ends up positive] instead of taking profit just hedge the trade with "force open" and pyramid-in further as the price retreats - moving your short SL to breakeven continuously?

Yeah my bullish stance just got whipped - 40 point profit wiped.... Let's see the reaction at 17770

dow futures down again .not great bearing in mind the fall on the dow yesterday-this is dragging the markets down futher.

Just my opinion based on charts 10580 low for dax.

And someone on another site, (I wont mention ForexFactory here) reminded me of an S&P gap so I checked and on 22/23 oct there was a gap open from the previous close. ;)

Just my opinion based on charts 10580 low for dax.

And someone on another site, (I wont mention ForexFactory here) reminded me of an S&P gap so I checked and on 22/23 oct there was a gap open from the previous close. ;)

I've got between 10580-10600. Buy it to the heavens.