Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well out of my short dax now, what does everyone think markets fairly quiet until NFP ?

Well out of my short dax now, what does everyone think markets fairly quiet until NFP ?

Waiting for NFP.

:cheesy:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 116
Morning guys,market feeling risk on this am, Dax hitting the top of my 4 hour moving ave if we break expect a move up to mid 20's ! Expect moves up in all risk markets today with bonds to suffer poss making new lows in bunds, keeping an eye on 140.95 the Oct low ! Good luck happy NFP friday

Short from 10 on the open for +10 pips! No more trading now unless a decent set up becomes available pre NFP

EURUSD strong, money leaving safety, risk on as Talbs says.

RIO daily chart worth a look 3611 +53

As suggested this morning Dax has reached mid to high 20's suggest taken profits here and waiting for the lottery at 13.30, still think we move higher today but 30 ticks in the dax profit is not a bad morning.

LTRO repayment alot less than expected only 3.5 bio mkt going for 20 bio, indexes get hosed, not sure how long they stay down for though IMO

odd reaction, stocks go bid, treasuries and bunds going bid also ! still fancy risk on but may take an hour to shake this out !

at 1.30 massive move in US10yr

yeah think its way over done, bill gross out talking his book as per, alot of people trying to get out of being long the long end, may see this correct later on and move into equities !

yeah think its way over done, bill gross out talking his book as per, alot of people trying to get out of being long the long end, may see this correct later on and move into equities !

the 10/30 yr curve has been flattening past few weeks