Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Am short euro/ dollar too from early this morning... the play on forex for me this year is euro/aud.... this is setting itself up very nicely in a up trend channel..see chart attached... it has broken the long running downward channel and now turned at the +2 dev of the new one... I have traded this long since it broke its mean... now looking for a good retrace to re enter.

talk around that strong euro hurting the eurozone and they gotta bring it down.

FTSE hammering lower -64

The Markets feeling very bearish today, Dax on big support at 7760 , interesting bunds, not wanting to play ball yet, but holding a nice rising trendline today, so my point is, to force these bunds higher later on we will need to see some more equity weakness expect large stops below the level i mentioned above. Here is the bund trendline if anyone is interested.

bund.PNG

The Markets feeling very bearish today, Dax on big support at 7760 , interesting bunds, not wanting to play ball yet, but holding a nice rising trendline today, so my point is, to force these bunds higher later on we will need to see some more equity weakness expect large stops below the level i mentioned above. Here is the bund trendline if anyone is interested.

View attachment 155370

You were right about those stops below 7760 (y)

Well that happened a bit quicker than i thought ! just taken profit on my short dax ! at 7690 cant believe i sold it at 7823 this am, pretty pleased with that !

Anyone else noticed that the Swissy has somewhat detached itsels from the Euro. Guess that suggests the Swiss think Euros fair value is somewhat lower.
Euro has only recently gone positive against the Aussie Dollar and the Aussie Dollar has been very strong too. Could be argued that Aussie Dollar has been too strong. They have far more problems thanmost people have imagined, Housing being a huge bubble ready to burst?

Anyone else noticed that the Swissy has somewhat detached itsels from the Euro. Guess that suggests the Swiss think Euros fair value is somewhat lower.
Euro has only recently gone positive against the Aussie Dollar and the Aussie Dollar has been very strong too. Could be argued that Aussie Dollar has been too strong. They have far more problems thanmost people have imagined, Housing being a huge bubble ready to burst?

isnt swissy being managed? levels defended by central bank.

Still 88% short on FTSE.

But haven't we established that the provided stats by IG are completely useless? In 3 weeks its moved 1%.

Agree they never move ! we will have to see if the market ever tanks again if they switch to all being long !

Agree they never move ! we will have to see if the market ever tanks again if they switch to all being long !

As it stands today 88% are doing ok. 12% are not. Although of course knowing this market we'll pop to green towards close.