Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

isnt swissy being managed? levels defended by central bank.

Supposedly to be held @ 1.20, but lately they've let the Euro go on a trip and the Swissy had lost about 3-4% against it. O.K that's not much, but they were held in a very, VERY tight range before.

Supposedly to be held @ 1.20, but lately they've let the Euro go on a trip and the Swissy had lost about 3-4% against it. O.K that's not much, but they were held in a very, VERY tight range before.

if trading a managed currency u are at the mercy of the whim of some politicians deciding to flick the "switch"

Morning all ! Pleased im long of the dax as every other market has gone up but this one ! hey ho will catch up at some point, bund testing the rising trendline from yesterday if it breaks expect a push in eurusd and equities to have another push up ! G/L !

Morning all ! Pleased im long of the dax as every other market has gone up but this one ! hey ho will catch up at some point, bund testing the rising trendline from yesterday if it breaks expect a push in eurusd and equities to have another push up ! G/L !

that Dax fell like a brick yesterday

Looks like the Dow wants to hit 14000 again. Big drop yesterday, but if we hit new highs of 14022+ then we can continue higher still. I'm waiting for another entry in the ftse to short, dont think that will hit 6364 any time soon. 6300/ 6320 looks good to sell.

Looks like the Dow wants to hit 14000 again. Big drop yesterday, but if we hit new highs of 14022+ then we can continue higher still. I'm waiting for another entry in the ftse to short, dont think that will hit 6364 any time soon. 6300/ 6320 looks good to sell.

It does feel that way, but Dax bounced of resistance twice at 7660 so intraday double top, bunds find buyers at the 5 day moving ave and eurusd cant break this 1.3560 which is key, if this all fails we could head lower into the close .:idea:

Well down to 74% short the FTSE in IG. As I said what usually happens is we tank a bit, start to pop to get the shorts to go long thinking this is their entry and then a proper collapse.

So that being said, and because I've just opened a short in SP and FTSE we should see new highs by 2:30.

Well down to 74% short the FTSE in IG. As I said what usually happens is we tank a bit, start to pop to get the shorts to go long thinking this is their entry and then a proper collapse.

So that being said, and because I've just opened a short in SP and FTSE we should see new highs by 2:30.

is IG data to be trusted? they were stuck at 86% for a while

haha ! im short dax also, , but your right saying that when the shorts turn they normally get ironed !