Annoying download that keeps coming back:mad:

ZEN archer

Experienced member
Some time ago I downloaded a trading system. At that time a folder was created (automatically) where the files were stored.

The system was a waste of time and I deleted it. Well that was not the end of it - since then every time I download something, that system's folder is created (empty folder with the system's name).

Would you know how to prevent/delete it for good?

Thanks

Last edited:
Some time ago I downloaded a trading system. At that time a folder was created (automatically) where the files were stored.

The system was a waste of time and I deleted it. Well that was not the end of it - since then every time I download something, that system's folder is created (empty folder with the system's name).

Would you know how to prevent/delete it for good?

Thanks

I've managed to sort out the problem: I opened Internet Explorer, clicked on Tools button (right top corner) and chose View downloads. In the left bottom corner of that window there was Options.
Once I opened it, there was choice of Default download location where I found that folder's name that kept coming back. I just chose Desktop as Default download location.

Obviously that trading system managed to change few settings along the way

Last edited:
Any more problems Zen, try spybot search and destroy, quite good at getting rid of those unwanted trojans and advertising programs.