Annoying download that keeps coming back:mad:

ZEN archer

Experienced member
1,528 241
Some time ago I downloaded a trading system. At that time a folder was created (automatically) where the files were stored.

The system was a waste of time and I deleted it. Well that was not the end of it - since then every time I download something, that system's folder is created (empty folder with the system's name).

Would you know how to prevent/delete it for good?

Thanks

Last edited:

ZEN archer

Experienced member
1,528 241
Some time ago I downloaded a trading system. At that time a folder was created (automatically) where the files were stored.

The system was a waste of time and I deleted it. Well that was not the end of it - since then every time I download something, that system's folder is created (empty folder with the system's name).

Would you know how to prevent/delete it for good?

Thanks

I've managed to sort out the problem: I opened Internet Explorer, clicked on Tools button (right top corner) and chose View downloads. In the left bottom corner of that window there was Options.
Once I opened it, there was choice of Default download location where I found that folder's name that kept coming back. I just chose Desktop as Default download location.

Obviously that trading system managed to change few settings along the way

Last edited:

mike.

2,101 709
Any more problems Zen, try spybot search and destroy, quite good at getting rid of those unwanted trojans and advertising programs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock