Amazing review of LEFT Brain Trading - MUST READ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I have checked your posts. You are a vendor. Please edit your user cp and correct your details or you will be banned for failing to declare your interest.

Also, it appears that your posts are come ons for the training course. And they use the usual "secret" "no one else knows" rubbish that we see with low end internet courses. Thus you are advertising.

If you would like to advertise on T2W please contact the advertising manager, rossored. If not, do not post further posts hinting at the secrets etc etc. If you do so you will be banned.

I declared myself as a coach/trainer within months of joining this forum in 2006, if you'd like to check. I am not trying to hide anything.

If you check back on this thread, I have repeatedly invited forum members to a free introductory webcast. That is a much better way for people to start to understand what LBT is about,and there is no pressure or obligation attached. I find that it just gets confusing for people if I try to explain it piece by piece on forums, and I am concerned that they don't misunderstand it. That wouldn't serve them well. I do these webcasts quite regularly, and am happy to give of my time to traders who may be struggling or who may simply want to improve their performance.

I really don't mind if people come on one of my training courses or not. I am happy to trade on my own. I am simply offering the book and the course to any traders that may be interested in finding out about something that is unique and powerful, and that works well for many traders. Isn't that what this forum is about? If anyone wants to take the course, they can pay me for my time, and that's fine too. If they get what they need from the book, that's even better. It can make for a very cheap solution to a lot of traders' problems!

As for the 'high end' and 'low end' issue you mention. Well, we never train beginners. We nearly always train people who have suffered failures with so called 'high end' courses, and who then find, with some great relief, that LBT gives them what they are really looking for.

I don't advertise. I find that traders seek out and come to LBT as and when they they need it, and it is much better that the impetus comes from the trader than from any advertising speil that I may dream up. I am not out to 'convince' anyone that LBT is the way to go for them. There are already far too many companies and individuals trying to do that in the Forex environment that cause a lot of confusion and disappointment. So, what I am doing is a little unusual, and has to be handled in a different way.

I hope this helps.

:):):):):)

You have not selected vendor in your profile. You need to do so. Last opportunity.

Just so that you are clear: Do not post links to introductory webcasts or anything else that leads to your products.

Hmmm.

Some references anyway available in: chiropractic
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You ask for peer reviewed scientific research and when none is handed to you, you reply with a link to the skeptics website!! Probably the most biased "science" group out there.

They repeatedly ignore any research that does not conform to their own stated viewpoint on a topic.

Funny stuff.

Cheers,
PKFFW

The stuff I was referring to was some of the double-blind studies mentioned in the article posted by rols.
Basically a double-blind study is where the patient doesn't know what they are receiving, and the therapist doesn't know what they are administering. In this case, I think it was lactose vs. glucose syrup being used with lactose intolerant people. So the therapists knew which patients were lactose intolerant, but did not know whether they were using lactose or glucose solutions in their kinesiology tests. The study found that under the test conditions, they failed to find any link between the patient's response and whether the solutions contained glucose or lactose. Strangely enough, the kinesiologists concluded that it was the double-blind studies that didn't work :LOL:
Ok perhaps I misunderstood the term double blind study. For obvious reasons Chiropractic care can not undergo a double blind study. The practitioner needs to know what they are doing in order to provide the care and it is going to be quite obvious to the patient that they have received the care.

Numerous controlled studies have been done though. Much of the latest research confirms that chiropractic care can be beneficial in the treatment of many ailments.

Cheers,
PKFFW

You have not selected vendor in your profile. You need to do so. Last opportunity.

Just so that you are clear: Do not post links to introductory webcasts or anything else that leads to your products.

I was listed as a coach/trainer for the last few years, which is how I see myself, but I have now changed it to 'Trading System Vendor', which isn't how I see myself, but if it makes you happy.....:cool:

LOL niceguy777 aka Lewis Evans

Still in the marketing business i see.

Inventions
Lewis has several inventions under his belt. Recently, he invented and commercialized a new way to trade currencies. LEFT Brain Trading uses a combination of powerful mindset techniques developed by his wife, Olga Sheean and a revolutionary method of setting up trading charts that is based on ancient knowledge and the Fibonacci ratios. He co-authored a book on the subject and achieved worldwide recognition and sales within the first year through web-based marketing, seminars and courses.

**Since you are still about Lewis and also active on other forums is there any chance of explaining how you got this ancient knowledge and how exactly is it implemnted in your trading ? did you get this knowledge when you found that ancient Incan empire in Peru or was it the time when you found that ancient manuscript in the desert while holidaying in Egypt, admit it was not you that found the ancient knowledge but it was Olga when she remotely viewed the aliens on mars who gave her this knowledge to pass onto human forex traders so that they could be successful.

This is taken from his personal website

Key technical expertise

* Complete marketing communications packages
* Corporate identities
* Strategic marketing, direct-mail campaigns, advertising, exhibitions, corporate identity manuals, design guidelines
* Copywriting
* Design and creativity development and training
* Graphic design for print and web
* Training
* Video production
* Development of social media networks
* Photography, illustration

.....................Do people still fall for this crap

"Left brain trading" is the end result of when a man who is into marketing marries a woman who is into NLP / self help psyhco babble / sham therapies.

Hi Brokerbot. Thanks for the ad. You got quite a lot right (the bits I wrote!). What do you do?

I am retired and trade forex in my spare time for fun, i also like to read forums such as this and laugh when i come across posts such as yours.

You should get into technoshamanism i imagine it would be right up your street. (y)

While you are here would you be so kind as to tell us what this "ancient knowledge" is that you use along with fibonacci, and if it is "ancient knowledge" how you acquired it or did that just sound like a good thing to write at the time.

Please dont say that the fibonacci ratios is the ancient knowledge as you said that you use the ancient knowledge along with fibonacci ratios.

"revolutionary method of trading charts that is based on ancient knowledge and the Fibonacci ratios"

Last edited:
While you are here would you be so kind as to tell us what this "ancient knowledge" is that you use along with fibonacci, and if it is "ancient knowledge" how you acquired it or did that just sound like a good thing to write at the time.

Please dont say that the fibonacci ratios is the ancient knowledge as you said that you use the ancient knowledge along with fibonacci ratios.

"revolutionary method of trading charts that is based on ancient knowledge and the Fibonacci ratios"

The ancient knowledge refers to the golden ratio that the Greeks and ancient civilizations used before Leonardo di Pisa (Fibonacci) discovered the sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.