Moderators - Abuse of 'Power'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever actually get around to checking that thread, you'll find the bait was not taken and more to the point, was effectively turned back at the would-be assailant. Had any of you had the wit to understand that, we wouldn’t be in this current situation.

Rossored's totally inappropriate action in deleting that thread after it had been edited to another mod’s satisfaction has provoked more futile argument and antagonism (which will be remembered) than any that could have been hoped for by the original poster.

In any event, I thought Rossored had been taken off active mod duties because of the conflict with his sales revenue generation work for the site? Or has Sharky gone back on that now?

I’m not going to be posting any more on this thread. And until and unless that thread is reinstated, I wont be posting any more on this site – period. I’m no longer prepared to have my efforts erased on a whim.

Your choice. And I think I know which way you’ll go.

Just as long as the membership understand…

Bramble,

This larky is getting too serious.

Why deprive the likes of us of your good posts over some disagreement... Agree to disagree...

I'm sure it's not easy being a moderator. I'm sure they make mistakes like everyone else. No one is perfect. They too have a point.

But to stop blogging over one post is to punish all site readers of your post. :rolleyes: :cry:

Tony

I could recite that thread, certainly at least the first dozen posts, verbatim. I can assure you that I had done my homework before supporting the decision to pull that thread.

the bait was not taken and more to the point, was effectively turned back at the would-be assailant

I’m not sure if the above is a contradiction in terms, or an admission.

I’m not going to be posting any more on this thread. And until and unless that thread is reinstated, I wont be posting any more on this site – period. I’m no longer prepared to have my efforts erased on a whim.

That is entirely your prerogative Tony. I would humbly point out that your constructive posts elsewhere on this site are certainly noted, definitely valued, and I’m sure will be missed - All quite unnecessarily IMHO !

Since it was you that started this thread and finally concluded it, I see no useful purpose in keeping it open any longer. Thread closed.

PT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.