• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Alternatives to Darwinex

Hello all,
An update of mine from MyForexFunds.
All the register fee will be refund to us after we earn 10% profit.
Technically, it's free for profitable traders who can make 10% profit with 12% abs DD in unlimited time.
IMG_20210301_133223_271.jpg

Screenshot_20210301-140215.png

Technically, it's free for profitable traders who can make 10% profit with 12% abs DD in unlimited time.
This is to make sure that you will trade, they make money with commissions.
If you forget to trade they keep your 99 ... 😁
So first you pay
than you deposit
than you are refunded if you earn 10%

@itstradingtime, @TrainerTXR :
Recently, traders benefit a lot from competion of prop firms. Prop firms have to improve themselve.
And latest, it's funding talend.

They opened challenge model same as FTMO but more attractive:
- Target 8% profit, abs 10% DD.
- 80% profit split.
- Allow news trading and overweekend hold.
- Biweekly payout.
- 155$ for 25k$, 610$ for 100k$ challenge.
- Max fund up to 300k$ per trader.
They really want to destroy FTMO.
And soon, MFF(MyForexFunds) will comes into play with better offer than funding talent.

@itstradingtime, @TrainerTXR :
Recently, traders benefit a lot from competion of prop firms. Prop firms have to improve themselve.
And latest, it's funding talend.

They opened challenge model same as FTMO but more attractive:
- Target 8% profit, abs 10% DD.
- 80% profit split.
- Allow news trading and overweekend hold.
- Biweekly payout.
- 155$ for 25k$, 610$ for 100k$ challenge.
- Max fund up to 300k$ per trader.
They really want to destroy FTMO.
And soon, MFF(MyForexFunds) will comes into play with better offer than funding talent.
1614849476115.png

Are EAs allowed or not?

Last edited:
Years ago I have written a very simple trade copier .. will they accept it? 🤣
About EA usage and copiers, please consult them for more details.
I think they means that if EA is written by you and you copy trades of you, you are fine to use.

I think The5ers has the best model among all forex prop firms. FTMO is awesome but two-step evaluation and short period with high targets are some factors that make it #2 in my opinion.

FTMO offeres now the doubled max. amount (up to 200k USD) for the doubled fees for the challenge:
1615570127396.png

The scaling plan is also updated.
It looks like the maximum number of accounts is reduced from 3 to 2. But it is still more money to fund a single trader ... if he can get it .... ;)

Have you subscribed to FTMO or any other TF ?
No, :) I just manage my second trial and I think very seriously about subscribing to FTMO for a 40k account, maybe next week.
The reason is simple and I don't even understand it about myself: I trade much better and much more relaxed with the FTMO accounts than with the ILR account. I started my second trial at night after the recent DD on ILR.
Today I traded only the FTMO trial for the first time and feeded the ILR trading account with my trade copier (which had to be "refurbished" before). It worked perfectly until now and DD is kept much lower.
1615571636116.png

Last edited:
My question was to @TrungLN :ROFLMAO:
I know you are playing demo, I am more interested in live results paid with real money.
AFAIK only @itstradingtime has done this investment.

It is 3 months we are discussing about theseTFs .
Many comparisons opinions questions and answers but what matters more are RESULTS.

@TrungLN
Have you subscribed to FTMO or any other TF ?
As I said I'm trading on MFF( myforexfund).
Cost: 119$ for 10k$ acc.
Register since Jan/18.

- 1st month 18/1 -19/2: Breakeven.No profit split.
- 2nd month:
+ Feb 22 - Mar 05: 1st 02 week: +590$. Profit split 10% ~ 59$.
2021_03_10_18.25.13.jpg

+ Mar 08 - Mar 19: 2nd 02 week: I already increase profit to +640$. Expect profit split on Mar 19 is 64$ more.

After 2 month, I take back all fee. Now, I plan to take more fund like 100k$ and join 25k$ challenge of fundingtalend (155$ fee).
2021_03_13_20.04.50.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy recently.
I passed the challenge a couple of weeks ago and I was pleased to find out that the second part (called verification) starts only when you open the first trade. I took some time to deal with other things before starting the verification.

ftmo1.PNG

I started yesterday, combining 3 strategies as for the first challenge. Have been relatively lucky to start when IRY (one of the 3 strategies I'm using) got a huge profit on the strong up-movement on GBP/USD, so I start with $1K profit after 1 day of trading.
The second step is definitely easier than the first one, but not as easy as it may look, so I'm not considering other trading firms or the new $200K account provided by FTMO. I'm focused on the current one for the time being.
Two months to get +5%, with maximum drawdown at 10%. After all, if making consistently $5,000 (5%) every two months was easy, we would have a lot of rich traders around :)

Good luck everyone for your challenges.

Sorry for the late reply, been a bit busy recently.
I passed the challenge a couple of weeks ago and I was pleased to find out that the second part (called verification) starts only when you open the first trade. I took some time to deal with other things before starting the verification.

View attachment 297966

I started yesterday, combining 3 strategies as for the first challenge. Have been relatively lucky to start when IRY (one of the 3 strategies I'm using) got a huge profit on the strong up-movement on GBP/USD, so I start with $1K profit after 1 day of trading.
The second step is definitely easier than the first one, but not as easy as it may look, so I'm not considering other trading firms or the new $200K account provided by FTMO. I'm focused on the current one for the time being.
Two months to get +5%, with maximum drawdown at 10%. After all, if making consistently $5,000 (5%) every two months was easy, we would have a lot of rich traders around :)

Good luck everyone for your challenges.
Hi @itstradingtime, just wondering how you are getting on with FTMO? I'm thinking of going for it and trying to find a sensible opinion about the company and the challenge?

Last edited by a moderator: