• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Alternatives to Darwinex

Yet again, customised service, Chicago based
I had a french representative call me once
They were offering a dedicated person at the trading desk to monitor the execution of the strategy, custom order commissions and more, partnering with some large future firms (outside of IB) like ADM Investor Services

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I had lunch so a bit late... @Viro Major .Before you posted long post about Duka,word was about Darwinia.It is normal to send your post to some more appropriate place.Now, about PAMMs,if that was not an alternative you were offering,but those other trading facilities ,I don't know.Algo traders are not complaining about what Darwinex offers.Manual traders I don't see complaining either.If you need some refined tools for scalping or other order execution,than I would say you would probably suffer Divergence problems and Darwinex is not for you.If you are a gambler you can compete at other platforms.
I wouldn't say all those thousands of traders at Darwinex are dummies and we need some mythical star-traders to trade with only green months,which in turn will prevent Dumb Money from losing.
I actually don't know what you want.

What is the edge of Collective2 ?
It is a scam.I clicked on a strategy(in top5) that has millions of AuM supposedly and it has grand total of 32 trades executed.It is the same shit as eToro ,Zulu...Take it with a grain of salt what these scammers are posting on their websites.Also if AuM is subscribed,it doesn't mean it is actually trading and with what Risk.Does these firms ever get audited seriously?If they were broker they would get audited(unless 'regulated' on Cyprus ).The same with that Schwager fellow and his company.

Last edited:
How is it different than GFA ? With C2, a single subscription can be followed by unlimited funds. What you see is the aggregated funds at the customer accounts at regulated brokers.

About the scam comment, C2 is regulated by the NFA/FINRA and comply with yearly checks about their operations to satisfy the US compliance (which they often comment about the difficulty to maintain during audio podcasts)
Just like FundSeeder is also regulated as a Commodity Trading Advisor... thus controlled accordingly, something you could learn about what it takes by following courses (books/CDs available online for your reviewing pleasure)
Thanks for the seriously joking comments!

To cut short about any further funky assumptions

Striker = Introducing Broker, which is no less controlled than CTA in the USA to say the least

iSystems = IB again

Requirements
for IB
for CTA

Penalties waiting for CTAs

Thanks for the seriously joking comments!
One word about American regulators:Madoff.

Madoff3.jpg

After Madoff they got MF Global.Where was the money of customers?And entities that you propose are not even in that category (handling customers funds). Imagine how seriously they are audited if ever.

Psyquation is also good alternative to darwinex. After New d-score change, Psyquation PQ-score is much better then d-score.
They are currently running trading competition and it is based on PQ- score.

Last edited:
Psyquation is also good alternative to darwinex.
That company has zero real investors and as far as I am concerned they are allocating Demo money to traders.They allow migrations of MT4 accounts from anywhere and their European HQ are in Ukraine.They have no Risk Manager and they use very similar set-up as German competitor of Darwinex called Ayondo which went bankrupt recently.
A screenshot of their Pro traders:
psyquation1.png

The risk manager is a double edged sword. It protects from the ugly and at the same time pollutes with interference those who know what they are doing. It restricts the creativity, to address strategies which shouldn’t be allowed to be present in the first place.
United-Signals (defunct too) and I think Curensee (same) were applying simple criterias of expectations. When you failed to meet then maintain them, you were simply taken out of the leaders program.
I wish Darwinex could put more pressure on traders ahead to enforce that if they fail at XYZ they become definitely excluded, or apply penalties, because now it’s self-service at alternating between the good and the ugly. There is no commitment announced, just that the risk is managed but it has nothing to do with actual results. That shows that Darwinex is first and foremost a sugar coated broker because unlike other dedicated asset management firms, they won’t stop anyone when acting poorly. One more reason they should improve as a broker. Above all, they‘re a wrapped-up broker, just with incentives.

That company has zero real investors and as far as I am concerned they are allocating Demo money to traders.They allow migrations of MT4 accounts from anywhere and their European HQ are in Ukraine.They have no Risk Manager and they use very similar set-up as German competitor of Darwinex called Ayondo which went bankrupt recently.
A screenshot of their Pro traders:
View attachment 290803
Most of these platforms are utter garbage. The worst are those that ask for a sign on fee or monthly subscription..

After Madoff they got MF Global.Where was the money of customers?And entities that you propose are not even in that category (handling customers funds). Imagine how seriously they are audited if ever.

Sorry but that happens in the UK too. There have been precedents that escaped the scrutiny of the FCA, among which a well known one.

After some discussion, is there any places which is as good as or better than Darwinex?
As my understanding, Darwinex is still the best and it's the reason we still gather here ^^

At the bottom of the scale considering mainstream access, then Darwinex leads.
But at the above standing, it’s absolutely questionable, until they come up with the Private Label

Other brokers invested their ressources more wisely. In comparison, let’s consider Dukascopy for an instant.
They have developped a state of the art trading platform available on all OS (MT4 still available) they offer a free API (Java) outside of FIX (high condition requirements), instead of complex coding modules dedicated to experts they are maintaining a visual coding assistant for beginners, they offer a swiss multi-currency bank account (with non marked-up balance conversions) and a debit card (like IB) to directly spend the trading profits, they have their own cryptocurrency which allows to benefit in the companies’ success like revenue splits on commissions and liquidity generated by and for the ECN and more, they offer a PAMM solution with 4 different types of flexible fees to de deployed (in the event you’re compliant), they offer custom incentives for external service providers who can then set custom commissions for the acquired clients, their account control panel is the neatest I’ve seen over the years, they offer close personal support with a dedicated account manager for each client and maintain a forum, they offer 2 regulations (EU and swiss) including one that escapes ESMA rules without the need to rely on a pro status, they offer various ongoing contests with prizes also (although the criterias are wrong by pushing contenders to overtrade towards bankrupcy), they run their own media (TV) about economic / financial news.
Overall, money very well spent tactically in the development of tools and services that traders and prospects actually understand easily and care about. In the end, Dukascopy is an ecosystem with satellites taken care of.

On the other hand, Darwinex is a lonesome asteroid floating in space, outside of the Darwin product, a very common standard broker leading a honeypot profile propelled by effortless non-promotional marketing to develop their activity (surely, Dukascopy runs a shady arguable Miss Dukascopy contest, so what, this is smart advertising, since the world essentially revolves around money and sex). They are on a mission of leveraging assets but neglected about developing quite a few brokerage parts. Something that will be partly taken care of with the InteractiveBrokers’ integration but IB also comes with a higher access and lack of flexibility due to their status and sophistication. Darwinex is pursuing a niche quest so I doubt they will ever fix their shortcomings but continue to develop their own advantages, which is fine to take this spot. Out of which, I hope that the promise of the private label will raise the bar of expectations with a unique framework at what they do well (legal copytrading), what for now appears to attain a limited scope and reach.

I discovered that FundSeeder supports not only futures trading but also forex and CFD via Dukascopy or LMAX (and more). This appears as a flexible and viable alternative (without the non-sense of say, other competitors left in the field like Collective2) to expect to be backed at managing OPM (Other People’s Money) beyond the retail investors’ sphere. I will certainly give it a go on the side. But the requirement is to drive a 50k own account, something I can only consider to do at a broker that suits my needs with appropriate tools and services, not that MetaQuotes gimmick with nothing around.

JForex to JForex/MT4/Oanda/Zulu trade copier 😍

To my knowledge, they don’t promote / market 3rd party PAMMs which are meant for private use.

They run their own which is not fantastic but has the merit to be positive (DWEX?) since internally managed, not by a community of external talents (eToro?)

Most importantly, some interesting promises that Darwinex could derive inspiration from:
* Dukascopy will refund all trading commissions in the event their investment program knows a negative trading year (estimated at a probability of 13%), up to reimbursing a maximum of the equivalent amount of all the losses (that is including the trading ones, outside of commissions). Would be nice if Darwins could mimic this policy or make an effort along this line.
* they recommend to stop the bleeding with a SL at -15% (Not remembering what was the corporate guidance for HFD ?)

(to specify, the LP PAMM above can be leveraged and its intellectual property is protected from bypassing)

On top, they propose Gold accounts. Custodial fees are not free (1%, still lower than management fees...), but it represents savings over high swap fees if you were holding a trading position.
Being long gold already gives a bit of challenge to a many “traders”, right ?

No rocket science, not too many math filters applied, but simple solutions that have a bit of merit about common sense to boot.

Where is the PAMM list on Dukascopy?

To be honest, I’m not sure why my contribution has deserved a treatment to be sorted as “Alternatives to Darwinex” since Dukascopy is none and now this categorisation makes it look like it is 🤧 Misjudgement ?

You presented Dukascopy as an alternative to Darwinex.
Than there were mentions about Fundseeder, C2 and Psyquation.
I think the title is appropriate.