• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Alternatives to Darwinex

Yes. This is also my concern.
Why Darwinex creates a stupid rule like max 10k$ for Card. Max 5k$ for Skrill.
Very inconvenience for some like me.
And one more, for the profit they only allow to widthdraw by bank wire. Very very inconveniently!...

Why Darwinex creates a stupid rule like max 10k$ for Card. Max 5k$ for Skrill.
Even I remember, I signup since 2018 but No Skrill there and I also tried card deposit but it was not working. I was able to deposit only in 2019 when the Skrill payment option available, Now even card deposit working smoothly.

Last edited:
I have just done a search. It seems Dukas does not support MT4 platform.

See, you can get lost on their site, because it’s rich in content ;)

but really their JForex (soon v4) is miles ahead among other proprietary and many quality 3rd party platforms. MT4 is kids stuff in comparison. Doesn’t compete in the same league.

It should be manageable to transpose code or one can use trade copiers like I will

Mobile app is also way more solid than the Metaquotes one

Store
https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/members/?services=program_service (external service providers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Darwinex can accommodate broker to broker transfer but if I’m not mistaken only towards a FCA regulated one, not Cyprus or Switzerland (Dukascopy is controlled by the FINMA)

On the other hand, Dukascopy proposes 2 different types of bank account (not trading). Through these I can even directly fund a US futures broker (which could only accept funding via another trading account coming from another US futures broker normally) without a special procedure involved. It allows to save many days of delays, thus money...

About the cards, they let you choose between Visa and Mastercard and you can order several ones labeled in various common currencies
Their multi-currency account offers forex conversion at market rate without mark-up.... this can be used to cover travel purposes competitively when Darwinex doesn’t even allow base currency switch ...what else ?

5CE5BDF0-E0E5-4F81-B73E-BA0A80CD5E1F.jpeg

their own coin jumped 10 folds and offer these kind of staking rewards

I consider this is their DWEX
4AD1B274-5A8E-4293-89E5-271687DDD1A0.jpeg

7B45FA3A-CACF-4F17-B5E7-CA8ED2DB0B9D.jpeg

3ADFCD70-BEDA-480E-AE8C-91DCD2924B58.jpeg

And you can use the fiat rewards as available margin to trade...

When I see all this was implemented, I wonder what others do of their available time. Online talks in spanish (haven’t see Duka management put out interviews in russian but releasing a whole TV of financial information instead) about what traders need and don’t need, algo framework revisions and small tweaks of parameters ?
Leading to various sterile arguments, for instance that a better platform “won’t make a difference” when others invest their precious time and money in it - well, FundSeeder does not have these debates, they support JForex.
Proper extensive funding MIA when meanwhile others manage regulation to achieve crypto deposits and withdrawals or dedicated bank account with card ?
I’m calling it a gap 🤧

See, you can get lost on their site, because it’s rich in content ;)

but really their JForex (soon v4) is miles ahead among other proprietary and many quality 3rd party platforms. MT4 is kids stuff in comparison. Doesn’t compete in the same league.

It should be manageable to transpose code or one can use trade copiers like I will

Mobile app is also way more solid than the Metaquotes one

Store
https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/members/?services=program_service (external service providers)
As your word, I thin Dukas might be a potential one for me to trade for a living.
I will consider and check Dukas.
Now, I join Darwinex to sharpen my trading skill, experiment my trading strategy, practice my patience/discipline and build up my capital.
When my capital reaches to 100k $. It's time to trade for a living.

@Viro Major
Do you know whether we can widthdraw our profit at Dukas by Skrill, Netteller ...?
Or like Darwinex, only allow widthdraw our deposit?

I’m very impressed by their banking console which they revamped, and now heard they are revamping yet again several parts of their offering. If it becomes as slick, wow.
It’s seriously maybe the best financial environnement I ever used. I have cracked and now opened 17 trading accounts, opened 6 bank sub-accounts and ordered 4 cards (they last 5 years, total cost 60 CHF +12/yr, cheaper than my bank !) in various currencies. I’m that pleased that it can act as a central hub for all my needs ! I found myself use cases that I didn‘t anticipate before, with new found benefits

Reactions: TLN
@Viro Major
Do you know whether we can widthdraw our profit at Dukas by Skrill, Netteller ...?
Or like Darwinex, only allow widthdraw our deposit?

36C688C0-3C4B-43D8-AC19-569F086B00BE.jpeg

if you get both a trading account and a bank account, then funds can be transfered without limitation between both, and then from the bank account, it seems Skrill/Neteller withdrawals is rule free, so my answer would be yes, profits can be withdrawn

• Love
Through a debit card linked to a trading account, the time saved is even more precious than any processing fees saved.
At Duka, card purchase/deposits to other brokers are permitted. So, for instance, one can transfer from Duka’s card to LMAX instantly (without fees) whereas a withdrawal through card or transfer could take 1 to 3 days if passing through own bank in between.
Time is money. Opportunities missed during 1 to 3 days or more is serious money missed when it’s your activity. So brokers with cards (Dukascopy or in the future Interactive Brokers in Europe) bring a financial edge versus the brokers who don’t offer this facility.

Another example of circuit.
Trading gains at Dukascopy, withdrawn by card deposit at Change Invest to buy Bitcoin instantly and for free (no fees on deposits by card and free BTC acquisition).
Then, you can take these cryptos and deposit them back on a USD trading account at Duka because they support BTC/ETH/USDT deposits... what else do you need ? Perfect loop you couldn’t dream of !

It all becomes very optimal for somebody who trades actively and diversified. Every action becomes a matter of seconds and optimised in cost efficiency. That makes a huge difference compared to a broker who is lacking with so-so average funding options

Thanks for your explanation. I will ask more with Dukas chat.

What does a bank account tied to a trading acct brings you, the possibility to withdraw to third parties, processing bank transfers to make direct payments ....it equals to time savings of many days each time, which equals to benefits / savings
That’s what a real disruptive funding wallet should be

@all,
Is there anyone try FMTO challenges for 100k fund with 70% profit split

Below is a lot of pros company for funding.

Last edited:
IMO every kind of "funded trader" stuff is bullshit to scam wannabe traders.

Once upon a time there was TopStepTrader
Now ther is a proliferation of this stuff, it is a sign that is very profitable for the organizer.
Different rules different numbers but same flawed concept.

In other place (eg: mql market, etoro or ftmo ...), I will focus on my own capital, its return, its loss.
Be very careful if you intend to send any serious trading capital to eToro:
having a bit of time now,I read some recent posts in eToro feed.: :eek: 🤣 o_O
I didn't know there is still somewhere a regulated broker behaving like 15 years ago.Now I understand why they are regulated in Cyprus for vast majority of customers and only Brits are under FCA protection.
Stop-loss hunting,arbitrary/abnormal widening of spreads to knock out SL,freezing platform,sometimes for days,blocked account without explanation,unable to close trade in any way and SL ignored,funds vanishing from trading account,trades involuntarily closed,profits eaten away without explanation,closed trades not showing as closed for long time,already received funds by broker not posted to trading acc. for weeks,withdrawal requests ignored or delayed too much,tickets not answered for weeks-7 days is normal...no telephone nor chat for poor-basic users.
Minefield for FX traders.You better keep your serious money at Darwinex and use absolute minimum at eToro.Especially if you are from far away country,but these horrors are happening to people from EU countries as well.
One guy recently had his SL knocked out in EUR/JPY while price was 12 pips away in the middle of the day without news.Price never got to that level- he checked candlestics on multiple platforms.And he is trading and investing at IBKR otherwise-he has money and experience.He is two months there and it happened twice already.

That was the past, I have 2 friends using etoro and there have been no execution problems in the last 3 years.
They are brokers not charities, as long as you require a withdrawal and they give your money back they are not scammers.
BTW eToro is not recommended for forex trading.