• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Alternatives to Darwinex

Hey Viro yes, you can pass 3 challenges, you'll get paid, You will receive payment on any account you are in profit, and you can trade similar.

As a comparison, here is OneUpTrader (much better trading platforms covered but bad otherwise) on the same subject. Much more inconvenient as a whole (about the rest too, to be avoided!!!)
004B2548-D32C-4E4D-AEE1-867B90D0C595.jpeg

You insist but this is not the place to discuss about disappointing darwins.
there are many other topics to discuss about it.
We are comparing to Funded Trading so the point of view is the one of traders/providers.
There is nothing for investors there anyway.
Unfortunatelly there is not a crowd of real pros on Darwinex but I count at least 2 and if the pros are on Darwinex it means it is convenient.
I have no proof of any pro or successful trader using TFs.

I was rather making a point about Darwinex not Darwins, since you complained that TF are not free and can cost the traders quite some money through trial and error for eventually zero rewards.
My point is precisely that by being too accessible money wise, Darwinex encourages disasters and disappointing Darwins.

Anyway, I’m compiling some basic numbers about these TF programs at the moment, to figure out which one comes with the most incentives (outside of other parameters to think about, which are equally important).

Clearly TF play count on the demise of losing traders by being their counterparty sort of, but we can say it’s a typical standard of the OTC brokers‘ industry without DMA. So a TF is about the equivalent of a nasty broker with money management applied as mandatory. Well, gotta do with what’s in store and circumvent the obstacles one way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
My common sense is telling me nobody with serious money would invest into a trader they never met and who has only 1-3-6 months of track-record(depends on length of these challenges) and explicitly saying to the trader he can use any batshit trading technique/gambling he can invent and to top it off,saying to a candidate he can run many tests/challenges at the same time(track-record farming anyone?).
This does not happen in real world.
Stop dreaming and start creating credible track-records if you want real investors.

Ah, so you were chatting while considering to use these sites as a business card to then source outside capital ? If so, I didn’t have your logic in mind. It didn’t even cross my mind it would be used for this goal, since no investment vehicle is even proposed 🤔 that’s a big gap about joining dots which do not exist lol

This does not happen in real world.
Already happened. Just, you keep your own mind and try to ignore all.
Why don't you take a look around all comment, evidence in FPA, TrustPilot, ForexFactory and also Youtube about FTMO.

Stop dreaming and start creating credible track-records if you want real investors.
The point is as long as FTMO and such kind of funding firms can do payout as commiment, why to reject a chance to trade with 100k $ capital. Max loss is small initial fee, but win lots of real money in the favor market.
Let's imagine how much HFD can make if he traded on FTMO, not Darwinex, in the 1st 2 years. The profit can be more than what he gets at Darwinex. I know he made over 200k at Darwinex, with lots of luck to attract lots of AuM in the best beautiful life of HFD.

@TrungLN
Youtube and forums are not evidence.
Do you have any myfxbook trackrecord of the winners?
Do you think HFD could make more than 200k with the first 2 years on FTMO? I don't think so

Do you think HFD could make more than 200k with the first 2 years on FTMO? I don't think so
I mean HighFive1M since there is no HFD outside of Darwinex.
Screenshot_20210106-231800_Chrome.jpg

Now can you see it clear?
1750% * 100k * 70% = ?

You might say that there are some DD >10% in 1st 2 years.
But, FTMO allows to postpone monthly profit split withdrawal to build bigger buffer for the future DD.

Zero transparency is the common denominator of this stuff.
Lack of transparency is part of their business model.
It is their nature, they won't change.
It would be like convincing eToro to support metatrader or convince Darwinex to become like Dukascopy.

Why don't you convince sunrise to go for FTMO ?
Yes, SRI can take a chance.
At some first month at FTMO, try to trade with low risk to build a big buffer first, then he can go for his luck.
If he can replay his performane at Darwinex, he surely become rich.
That's also a good experiment about the withdrawal of FTMO, when the profit now reaches to M $.

Typically this is what makes me cringe about Darwinex. So, did sunrise start with 20 € ? That’s enough to have crossed 10k by now. Too bad, we don’t have access to the evolution of the capital like a real unfiltered TR.

*edited

one third close to half of the TF sites run futures not forex, therefore no MyFxBook

I’m not sure which respect is higher between
- a funded futures trader (no virtual money) who started for $500 fee but at the end will trade 5 to 15 futures contracts according / guaranteed by the FT program and will trade with the pressure to lose ~$5k of funds with a -3% drop
- or a forex trader who started at $50, continues more or less leveraged but probably to risk a few hundreds maximum, all while seeing it arrive in slow motion because he is permitted to keep his stakes half in disguise

anyway, it also represents a way to access futures while being under-capitalised, opposed to the high margins, fully collaterized, of Interactive Brokers which are coming next

Anyway, I’m compiling some basic numbers about these TF programs at the moment, to figure out which one comes with the most incentives (outside of other parameters to think about, which are equally important).

I won’t share the result, sorry. Not that I don’t want to help trader friends, on the contrary it’s burning, but I’m seeing enough interest to keep it away from another crowd

• Haha
Reactions: TLN
Where is the truth

24B7B1F7-FE23-4816-949A-FC5EF0E09719.jpeg

Another one

Actually, they listen and already did some changes:
1.Use max fixed loss 10k $, not trailing the loss.

fixed loss is a deal sealed. considering that the purchasing power of some programs can be worth an equivalent of ~$5M AuM at Darwinex, after every parameters are taken into account

after looking closer, I see huge discrepancies in programs but definitely some value in a few cases. To my surprise, I could be interested. Later