A thought on Gold

Analysys shamalysis....this f@cker's goin' to the moon...

Warning: prices may go down as well as up.
Your investments are in danger with us
Peter Schiff may continue to make videos until your eyes drop out
Al Gore could get rich (sorry, richer) because YOU took the bus this morning
instead of driving. Do you really want this to happen?
Remember: your early death could mean Mr Heath winning the election (oh, sorry, that was 1974).
[Er, that's enough warnings - Ed.]

We've had 12345 wave and about to have an ABC correction to be followed by another 12345 all the way to 1250...
I tend to agree...

Although, I am paying more attention to the 3-step wave, with jumps on Sep 2, Oct 6, Nov 3.
IMHO, global econ fundamentals combined with $USD/POG dynamic gives credibility that these gaps are continuation gaps within the overall up-trend... these continuation gaps also being break-out gaps.

It is conceivable to see POG pull-back .236 -.500 (Fibonacci levels) from a local high versus that July low.
Which, IMHO, translates to no lower than $1000... if the pull-back were to start today.

I doubt we will get below $1000 for a very long time... not until the US and EU combine currencies, which is a decade(s)+ macro-outlook.

So, after the next .236 -.500 retrace, I believe we could see yet another POG 3 to 5 step continuation to $1250.

Again, all IMHO... we shall certainly see !

Happy trading,
AC

i cant stand peter schiff because he has been banging on about gold for like a decade, its now finally going up and he suddenly know everything about anything? pfftt..you serisouly think gold will hit 5,000 dollars etc?

and just because it was high in the 80s doesnt mean ****..how is it a bargain now? would paying 100$ a barrel of crude be a bargain right now? err no..maybe last year it would of been tho. stupid logic..

so there has been 800% inflation in 25years? ok..dunno what stastics your looking at

i cant stand peter schiff because he has been banging on about gold for like a decade, its now finally going up and he suddenly know everything about anything? pfftt..you serisouly think gold will hit 5,000 dollars etc?

Well it's mildly hilarious that in "The Moneymasters" documentary that poborsky posted, in the story about the origins of the Rothschilds banking dynasty, unless I misheard, one of their allies was a certain Mr (or Herr perhaps) Schiff!

:LOL:

Well it's mildly hilarious that in "The Moneymasters" documentary that poborsky posted, in the story about the origins of the Rothschilds banking dynasty, unless I misheard, one of their allies was a certain Mr (or Herr perhaps) Schiff!

:LOL:

he is no allie of mine!

hmm ok...care to post something meaningfull?

so gold is 80% or so bellow "your" inflation adjusted high, does that not tell you something ?

its funny, alot of people on here seem to think you know what your talking about but i think your full of ****, you never post actual facts, or some math showing your theory, just ****ty youtube videos filled with muppets.

poborsky go actually post the actual calculation for this $7,000 gold..lets see it..

why do my own research? you have already provided the conclusion for this so called research but you wont back it up with any evidence?

you're a joke

lol why have all poborksys posts disapeared? coz he is full of **** and cant back anything up?