a DOW thread for traders of the DOW

piphoe

Legendary member
You trade the DOW?

This is your thread. This is my thread.

Please contribute your trades and insight or general commentary is all welcome here.

This thread is for US DOW traders.(y)

Nice selloff of the DOW.

Buy the rumor and sell the news? :)

We await your wisdom oh orange one.

Curiosity is "an amazing thing," says Gates, "where you try to predict what is going to happen, and then, when it doesn't, you think: Well, that drug didn't get invented, that stock didn't go up, that approach wasn't popular. What is it about my model of the world that's wrong? Who could I talk to? What could I read?"

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/02/warr...ce|inline|story|story&par=yahoo&doc=104309965

We don't see reality as it is, we create models.

Attachments

• ws.jpg
    ws.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 349
Would you guys say support at 20411 looking for longs on this?

Is the long term view to go long and see a rise above 20755 area? or will that be resistance?

Attachments

• Dow daily chart.png
    Dow daily chart.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 305
Buy wall street 20514 and put 20400 for 34 weekly

risk 114 plu 34 =148

Attachments

• ws.jpg
    ws.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Buy wall street 20514 and put 20400 for 34 weekly

risk 114 plu 34 =148

Are you saying 20514 based on the 1hr chart you posted and the last bar with a long wick showing buyers came into to push selling up?

If it gets to 20514 do you go on the price alone for entry or use another method?

Are you saying 20514 based on the 1hr chart you posted and the last bar with a long wick showing buyers came into to push selling up?

If it gets to 20514 do you go on the price alone for entry or use another method?

already bought at 20514 cash , i don't look at short term technicals , I HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY 21.00

or next week I renew trade

already bought at 20514 cash , i don't look at short term technicals , I HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY 21.00

or next week I renew trade

Ok , so assuming you got in at 20514 based on longer term , maybe 4hr or daily

If you bought I assume you are also holding a view of bullish rally pending, right now I can see the price at 20392, so my level of support of 20411 didnt work out exactly well, but i never get in on price alone, so I still this as an area to go long.

Maybe tomorrow my long play will come in, and will see your overall long view come in, in which case happy days

lets see how it goes

Attachments

• wall street 1hr chart.png
    wall street 1hr chart.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 348
Ok , so assuming you got in at 20514 based on longer term , maybe 4hr or daily

If you bought I assume you are also holding a view of bullish rally pending, right now I can see the price at 20392, so my level of support of 20411 didnt work out exactly well, but i never get in on price alone, so I still this as an area to go long.

Maybe tomorrow my long play will come in, and will see your overall long view come in, in which case happy days

lets see how it goes

Short term trading does not really work ,it is difficult to time the market .TRADE RETESTED SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE , there is a youtube video on it.

tested retest support resistance

^^^What's this got to do with trading the DOW? please stop spamming threads it's very annoying!