Live Trades now showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught the tail end of trade on Friday in the chatroom.......Merck livened up what could have been a dull couple of hours...... looking forward to next week , sun!!!!

Ok lets update this thread, first week I made 116 points in 4 days.

This week I was going to have a week off but I decided to trade yesterday for 40 points and today for 26 points.

Next week is my last week.trading live calls. Target for the week will be 100 YM points hope you can join me in the room.

All the above is live trades. Why i done this is to shut the rainbow merchants who are very willing to sell their magic trading systems, I hate to see traders so easily taken in by deception and misrepesention that is becoming rampant. ask them to show you live how it works, what do you think they will say, ho im very busy with this and that

Sun

Hello

I have had a few messages sent to me. asking Why don't you teach traders to trade. I am sorry its not my style. I help someone out ,but only to put them on the correct path.

Over the time I have been on these boards I have put out some foot soldiers, saying day trading is Dum,,,lost money trading and so on, to get the ball rolling, in getting traders to come out and talk the truth, about their trading. Have you notice if someone on here says dam i cant make it in this game its hard. Will I ever make money trading? As soon as you see a thread like this, You get high volumes of traders posting. because the reality is, not many win, or not many win enough to talk about. Its an interesting study, why people love to here someone loosing. but the truth is, they know they are no different. yes there is one or two on here who can make money, but not many

There is a guy on the Net claiming of making money from day trading. I asked him to prove it to me. well of course he could not. He then email me back saying. I give 10% of the price and I show you how to make money."Few! if he did".I email him back and said look I don't need your method. If you are as good as you say trade live on trade2win.with me, we see how good you are. I have done it for 6 trading days making well over 100 points. I am waiting for him to apologies to me. if he don't by next friday I will post on here who he is. but saying that im sure he is in the room under a different name. there one guy last week asking very detail questions of my trading

Who ever is selling systems or methods ask then for 12 months statements, its not asking much, even better ask then to trade live for 1 week, showing how many points they can make. The end of the day points make money, not talking how good you are.

I hate People selling rubbish methods to Newbies and some traders who have been trading for a few years have got taken in, by such claims. I also asked one of the worlds best known traders to pop in the room. He did email be back to explain why he could not. and if he reading this I can understand.

I be in the room monday giving live calls again, this is my last week. I only done it to shut someone up.

sun

Who ever is selling systems or methods ask then for 12 months statements, its not asking much, even better ask then to trade live for 1 week, showing how many points they can make. The end of the day points make money, not talking how good you are.

Well said sun123. Efforts have been made before to have the coaches publish their trading accounts or trade live. The response tends to be their broker accounts are private and irrelevant to their ability to teach trading skills. What a load of nonsense.

I hope your challenge produces results. If it does, great. If it does not then all can draw their own conclusions.

No doubt it is possible to make daily profits. But what one may have to worry more about are things like computer and connection break downs, especially during critical moments.

Anonymous said:
No doubt it is possible to make daily profits. But what one may have to worry more about are things like computer and connection break downs, especially during critical moments.
Why not use a platform that transmits bracket trades - or stop loss orders at the time of entry. If these are parked at your broker, or at the exchange's servers, your downside is limited.
JO

Yes, I do do that. But there are still other technical problems, including clicking buy instead of sell, and after too many irritations, unpredictable occurrences, trading too often a day can be a put off.

Anonymous said:
Yes, I do do that. But there are still other technical problems, including clicking buy instead of sell, and after too many irritations, unpredictable occurrences, trading too often a day can be a put off.
Try trading less often and for longer periods. Not only do you avoid 'stress' mistakes, you also get a life.

Don't worry unduly about the overnight risk, it can work both ways.

Finished early today made +64 for the day. target for friday is 100 points, all live calls

sun

Hi Sun,

Thanks for taking the time to show how you trade,
it was very impressive.

Do you ever trade the Dax ? as the US session is the wrong time of day for
me , I would be interested on how you would trade it.

Ian

Hi ianp

I have traded the Dax in the past, I use different set up to trade it. sometimes the dax does nothing, the best time to trade early morning and later afternoon. between 11,00 and 2,00 not much goes on. Although I have not looked at it for a long time know, it may have changed.

I can trade most markets. but at this time I like the s&p and YM also the Russell2000 for scalps. What is the latest you can stay in the chat room?

sun

All the points I make in the room are flat numbers. if i go long at 10500 and out at 10520, that is 20 points. I know some work it differentlyExample today I made 64. on a average of 3 lots. so 64 points based on 1 lot would be 192 points.

But to keep it simple. I am only working on raw numbers. 20 points in the real market means 20 points. hope that have cleared things up

All trades are based on 5 lots i usually sell 2 lots to cover some cost. and let the other 3 run.
Remember target for the week is 100 points on the YM just another 36 points to get. although we will make more than this I feel. 100 is the minimum i hope to get.

sun

Hi Sun,

I am 9 hours ahead of the UK , thats why I was asking about the Dax.

When the US opens its 11.30pm,.

Ian

I am done for the day.made 81YM points.on 3 trades,

2 wins
1 breakeven

All Live calls

sun

a couple of clarifications for the live calls:
( caused primarily by my misunderstanding the method of calculation of winning pips )

sun123 generally opens a call with 5 lots.
then will close 2 lots after a few points, for the purpose of "bagging" some points.
the final 3 lots are run to conclusion of trade.

misunderstandings arose over whether the true average per lot was ( TOTAL pips won DIVIDED by TOTAL lots per trade )

to simplify calls, the first 2 lots, are ignored. ( the reason being, as descriebed above ), is to make the remaning trade free, and to bag some points. ( and/or to offset commission costs )

therefore, the remaining 3 lots can be called "clear" profits, as any commissions are already accounted for in the early claiming of pips on the 2 lots.

for example; go LONG at 10,497 with 5 lots.
close 2 lots at 10,503. = 6 x 2 = 12 pips.
remaining 3 lots closed at 10,554. = 57 pips.

there is no need to consider commission cost on the 57 pips, as they are accounted for by the early 12 pips.

on that basis, the 81 pips is a true reflection of sun123s trading log for yesterday.

an interesting aspect of chat-room is the snippets of advice and help.

yesterday, frugi referred to "tick divergence", on his MyTrack platform.
this may, for intra-day players, be useful to identify change in trends or reversals.

it would be good if someone knowledgeable would post a short note as to what "tick divergence" is, and how/when it can be used.

Done for the day made 14 points today. not a good day. The last 3 day have made +159 points trading the Dow YM

If you base it one my trades 5 lots scaling out 2 lots on 5 points. That would have netted you +477 points, or $2,385 based on 1 lots.

sun

Sun,
Thanks for your time today, very impressed with your trading. I think a lot more people should visit the room and I hope you keep it going.

Anyone out there thinking of visiting should do so, you can learn a lot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.