Live Trading Room for Free

H.Barkley

Hi,

Have you ever wondered why traders,
• Go through great winning streaks, then lose everything in one big trade.
• Move from systems to systems looking for the holy grail.
• Never abide by their plans.
• Cut profits very short and seem to let losses run.
• Invest money based on pure tips and lack experience.

Are you frustrated with losing trades, do not know which direction to take?
I know where you are coming from.

Have you ever seen training firms, educational trading companies show live trades? The stock trading gurus always seem to analyse trades in hindsight and say “we bought Apple at this price then sold at this price with a profit of …………”

I have read all the books available and courses but nothing has worked. Following this I started to investigate why 80-85% of traders lose in the stock market. I came to many conclusions and with the help and guidance of my mentor I realised what was missing.

I now understand the importance of understanding your market competitors using transparent and effective information, to gain an edge and excel in this business.

Within the next 2 weeks I will be conducting a live online trading session on consecutive days showing you my entry and exit setups REAL TIME for FREE.

You will have the opportunity to watch me make money live. No catches, obligations or hidden agendas.

The first 30 people who send their email address details via my personal message will receive a confirmation and link to gain access to the live trading room for FREE.

I seek responses from interested people ONLY. The skeptical and negative people out there, do not waste your time.

What is there to lose? No venture no gain.

Regards,

H. Barkley

hello, i just signed up and saw your post . I know its late but are you still taken on anyone new. Looking to trade futures with someone live tks kerry
Hi,

Have you ever wondered why traders,
• Go through great winning streaks, then lose everything in one big trade.
• Move from systems to systems looking for the holy grail.
• Never abide by their plans.
• Cut profits very short and seem to let losses run.
• Invest money based on pure tips and lack experience.

Are you frustrated with losing trades, do not know which direction to take?
I know where you are coming from.

Have you ever seen training firms, educational trading companies show live trades? The stock trading gurus always seem to analyse trades in hindsight and say “we bought Apple at this price then sold at this price with a profit of …………”

I have read all the books available and courses but nothing has worked. Following this I started to investigate why 80-85% of traders lose in the stock market. I came to many conclusions and with the help and guidance of my mentor I realised what was missing.

I now understand the importance of understanding your market competitors using transparent and effective information, to gain an edge and excel in this business.

Within the next 2 weeks I will be conducting a live online trading session on consecutive days showing you my entry and exit setups REAL TIME for FREE.

You will have the opportunity to watch me make money live. No catches, obligations or hidden agendas.

The first 30 people who send their email address details via my personal message will receive a confirmation and link to gain access to the live trading room for FREE.

I seek responses from interested people ONLY. The skeptical and negative people out there, do not waste your time.

What is there to lose? No venture no gain.

Regards,

H. Barkley

Check this one out too! I stumbled onto this system that I have been following for a month that is just making pips like crazy. I like it because it is sooooo simple and tight stops. :clap: Check it out :
I have no financial interest in this I am just so happy I found it. :clap: