live trading chat room

Whats Grey 1 website?

Is this all BS or does it have any truth to it over 90 people be wrong telling how many pips they made?

Guys grey 1 has a tweeter feed for those that want to follow his calls. Its irajjafarian
He called this 500 point fall in Dow well before it happened.

Whats Grey 1 website?

Is this all BS or does it have any truth to it over 90 people be wrong telling how many pips they made?

Hmm...I never have confidence in guys who get all jiggy when hunting for a paltry 20 pips, if they don't just stfu and let the take profit limit/order get smashed into they're not all that..

You should try www.tradeprecision.net take their 5 day trial and you will be amazed how accurate their calls are , I have been with them for only 2 weeks now and am doing great.
Feel free to visit my blog for my result .

Hi Guys, if you are still interested in a skype trading room, please add me under skype name Hillierfry - thanks!

Hey guys, I just made a site for exactly that purpose. DiscussFX.com plan to keep it free and ad free. If you want to help with content or spread the word please feel free too. I can add more chat rooms if needed etc..

If you want to moderate or have any requests for the site please let me know, email is listed on the site.

Hi im looking for some live trading chat room for the futures and forex.

It doesnt matter if they charge or free .

thank you

If you are interested in making profit from the market, open a trading account and fund it. Thereafter, give me the trader's password and keep the investor's password(needed for withdrawal). I will trade it and make profit. You will go and withdraw, divide the profit into 2, send half to me and take half. If you are interested, send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in finding a native iPhone, iPad and Android app platform that had real time functionality.

I used several app builders but they were pretty much just duplicating my website content which is nothing new and I truly did not like the look and feel and the "mess" of text in there how they try and only import your social content.

I had several points which are important to me.
1 - First I needed my own app with real time chat and private messaging including the ability to send push notifications that can be downloaded from the app stores by my users and seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for chat room app solutions..
2 - I needed a design to include my images, I needed my background to be black or transparent and completely white label with my logo.
3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a complete cloud chat service.
4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos, have users private message me, and have my own app account system.
I have checked several app builders and only 1 met my needs, Chatwing.
I choose Chatwing finally as it has real time messaging built in and can be custom branded as my own app plus can be integrated into my web page.

just tested the chatwing app builder and can confirm the app wizard available makes it straightforward to create an app. nice feature, the app supports Google admob ads so you can display banner ads and make money.

Chatwing is a great chat room software for group chat if you want to install live chat on your website. I've used chatwing on my website for 2 years, its awesome. I have not used they're chat app builder yet but am considering launching an app too.