New live trading room and mentoring

epazao

There is a new live trading room and mentoring service here:
Rapid Fire Trading

I have traded equities live with a number of firms but i can honestly say that nothing even comes close to this guy. He pulls in amazing profits each day.
I have traded with him for a short time when he was at another firm and made mindblowing profits. He has now stared his own mentoring and live trading rooms.
If you are looking for something extraordinary, do yourself a favour and check it out, there is a free trial

Rapid Fire Trading

I have traded equities live with a number of firms but i can honestly say that nothing even comes close to this guy. He pulls in amazing profits each day.
I have traded with him for a short time when he was at another firm and made mindblowing profits. He has now stared his own mentoring and live trading rooms.
If you are looking for something extraordinary, do yourself a favour and check it out, there is a free trial

brilliant, perhaps you would demonstrate this guys abilities and call out some trades for us. So good of you to use yourn first post to tell us of this guy

Rapid Fire Trading

What's his name?