Zendas new strategy for this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
mercury7 said:
Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, under Forex, but could not find the new live trades fromZenda, which supposedly would start today.

I think that she was going to use Bollinger Bands to show us the live trading system, not sure which currencies - but I guess it is those with the most promise.

Or maybe today (Monday) was not volatile enough.

Anyway, look forward tomorrow which hopefully, will show some trades.
Cheers Zenda.

Wow your correct - Monday was very volatile and its a pity I missed it! - but if you get in at 2-30 in the morning from a night out in Bristol -that sometimes happens - However you do get the chance to open the throttle in the car on the M5 on the way home. Also I said I would post occasional trades Live - (not all, I have many better things to do at times- dog walking being my main priority) You can catch me in the Forex Chat room when I'm trading. Please note I trade when I like, not to order, and not every day - However some people should read the thread regarding various trading systems - The Bollanger system was a toungue in cheek comment - which most sensible traders realised- I hope!

No I'm not opting out - when I feel it is right to take screen shots resize them, write on them for clarity and to assist those who have a genuine interest, plus answering the many PM I get when I do this I will! in the meantime no I'm not Catherine Zeta Jones - But her picture is a lot better than mine below! ;)

Because of obvious attacks here My live trades will be posted on my website only! :cool: Todays Trade - Using Bollanger Bands for short term gains (5 pictures posted live) that will do for today less than 1 hour trade!

Last edited:
So John are you going to admit that you're Zenda .... or are you going to carry on with this facade?

PS: Interesting personal attack on me on your own forum. You're obviously a bitter man. I have read what you've said about other trainers - do you have a good word to say for anyone except yourself. Even then you have to go under a pseudonym. I thought it rather sad that you had to pick up on a couple of spelling mistakes I had made on my site - especially when in that same tirade on your forum you had made several yourself.

PPS: and the purpose of the pic is to make us believe that you are black??? (even though the pic title says bouncer.jpg).... next you're going to dress like Ali G and big up yourself..... ah hold on, you're half way there as it is.

JB you do make me LOL....

Last edited:
And finally

stuwhisson said:
So John are you going to admit that you're Zenda .... or are you going to carry on with this facade?

PS: Interesting personal attack on me on your own forum. You're obviously a bitter man. I have read what you've said about other trainers - do you have a good word to say for anyone except yourself. Even then you have to go under a pseudonym. I thought it rather sad that you had to pick up on a couple of spelling mistakes I had made on my site - especially when in that same tirade on your forum you had made several yourself.

PPS: and the purpose of the pic is to make us believe that you are black??? (even though the pic title says bouncer.jpg).... next you're going to dress like Ali G and big up yourself..... ah hold on, you're half way there as it is.

JB you do make me LOL....

Pointless me responding to you on this site, as it will be censored by Chartman - That is why I put my detailed - thoughts on JB.s website- you should come clean stu - tell them what extras (if they were a paying client of yours) they would need to have! never mind, its on JB's site.(thanks for joining)

No I don't attack all other trainers there are some good and Great ones - Alan Rich, Richard J -Mr Charts) Ron Anderton, Tom Hougard, Sandy Jadeda. all are excellent... I occasionally comment on these only when clarity is required. I do think people should be upfront - if they are selling extra data feed, courses, software or even extra monthly subscriptions! etc.

I shall no longer respond on this thread - you obviously have little sense of humour regarding the "Bouncer" Picture - My thought about you using this site for personal advertising purposes remain - here finally endeth the comments on this subject.

Although... on your site John you come clean about being Zenda, yet here you say you're not. Also, you must have a short term memory, as you have recently been attacking Sandy.

However, if this is the last time you're going to reply to this thread then great. It's a real shame, as its quite a laugh.

Can't understand why you still feel that its me that's doing all the promoting on the threads when its others that ask the questions and start the threads in the first place - although I will be next month I am advertising on the home page but I'm paying T2W for that.

Not sure what you mean by extras - the course is a one of payment and access to the member website is another fixed low cost fee, to which you get lots of toys, charting tools and datafeed thrown in. The sharescope software you don't have to buy at all, but some people like to play with the 5 years of back data.

Your attack on me on your forum was a little sad and it made me smile. You must have gone to great length to write to write it and copy and paste my FAQ. If it makes you happy then fine :)

John, just admit you're Zenda - I will stop pushing the issue as you know that I do know. Rather than trying to have a go back. For those wondering why I am so keen on Zenda being outed - it's because Zenda is a massive, huge fan of John Bartlett, now I wonder why...

stuwhisson said:
Can't understand why you still feel that its me that's doing all the promoting on the threads when its others that ask the questions and start the threads in the first place - although I will be next month I am advertising on the home page but I'm paying T2W for that.

About time! - Z

John, why do you keep pretending to be someone else? When it was you that posted the comments on your own site.

Talking of which I will give you 10 days to remove those comments from your site, as they are neither professional, nor warranted and are basically defamatory. Failure will result in me filing a 'Cease and desist' order against you.

You didn't get away with it on T2W, the moderators put pay to your tricks there, nor will I let you try and spread defamatory comment on your own site - either as Zenda or JB.

Stu you are dead right ,why should I bother to even mention you on my site! you attack all opposition as inferior in your comments in your Q & A section on your site - I have achieved my objective - to get you to admit that - there are "additions" to your course which you were hiding! That you do use these boards to freely advertise your product ,and I have also got you to remove the link to your site on every post you made, it now reads (Url Intentionally left blank...) The only thing missing was proof that you actually trade! because I can only remember the penny per point examples you gave on your previous website!

John,

You do amaze me - but not in a good way.

I don't attack opposition in my FAQ and if anyone is attacking the opposition - look in the mirror my friend. I never had to admit to additions to the course as there aren't any and as for getting me to remove my URL, I did that out of a polite request from T2W. As for proof that I trade, that is for all to see on the site.

Now, I shall ask you once more to remove your post from your own forum. They are neither professional and are defamatory. I have emailed you the same 'Cease & Desist' request directly to you.

What I find amazing in all this John, is that you believe that people think that Zenda is a different person and not John Bartlett. Also, that you feel justified in slamming others who provide training (not just me but also Sandy and others) - yet, you ingratiate yourself with the right to do that, under the premise of public interest. The only interest John you seem to have is rubbish good work provided by others and promote yours under a pseudonym of Zenda (yet you state in your above post that '..mention you on my site' - that's in the first person as JB).

Basically, and here's a word to the not so wise - you are shooting yourself in the foot by doing all this, as it will be seen by readers that you're both unprofessional and somewhat naive in your approach. Do you think by acting like that, you expect people to seek to be trained by someone who acts in such a manner!

Give it up Stu- What about goldline? VS ?cheap courses at £149 ?or have you changed it? are those results! Actual Trades? Don't send me emails at 2-3 o'clock in the morning - I'm giving you to much publicity! this is my final word on the subject. - ! This all started because I accused your advertising thread as being Pure Blatent advertising - Nothing Changes. - Z

Hi all...

Well I have seen everything now,,,,3 pages of this rubbish..its seems nobody does any actual trading on the forum..

Regards

John

You're quite right.

Sorry chaps but I think this thread has run its course - nobody is gaining anything from this, so I've closed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.