A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What did I tell you about publicly available info ? You rabbited it for a few weeks and now it's all forgotten. In one ear, out the other. It's surer now being a math teacher is your only escape.

There you go again, trying to run people's lives.

Give me one good reason Why your " 2 pips profit " is none of anyone else's business but you then tell this guy what to read ?

You seem a very angry person, that's an extremely dangerous profile to trade you know, have you sought psycho help yet ?

I think you should, you might start to make real profits then. :)

I sleep quite normally with a pillow. Usually I am gone in less than 5 minutes. Quite often I get up late and miss out on some profits. Other people drink or do other things for happiness. I get same from just sleeping. So profit alone is not enough to get me up in the mornings.

My account is nearing 6x up from seeding capital. Perhaps that makes a difference.

What from 100 to 750 ? Is this what the Soros of the pennies makes, 650 quid LOL .

Make more per $ on the dole and after opportunty costs.

I've just had a peep at the poll results and wonder why EJ hasn't voted for himself?
What does that mean?
Any ideas?
13:0 so far.

I've just had a peep at the poll results and wonder why EJ hasn't voted for himself?
What does that mean?
Any ideas?
13:0 so far.

I use a different voting system. 3:0 so far. More to come. As a winner yourself, I am sure you can appreciate winners follow their own rules.

I was wondering what strat dinos could use.

If he just stayed flat and let joe draw down, assured win :D

You are a bit slow. He already concluded it will not work. He assumed no limits means 3 months. But you know better from my gas trade.

I use a different voting system. 3:0 so far. More to come. As a winner yourself, I am sure you can appreciate winners follow their own rules.

Show Full account please otherwise it's all like random farting.

Don't tell us the Soros of the pennies is afraid of showing us his real accounts ?

Wait for it guys........ " err err, HOW I TRADE IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS !"
( screaming).

And what's all this grovelling to Mr.Charts ? I thought you susbcribed to the view ' you want a friend , get a dog ' ?

Oh sorry I forgot , we established that dogs shy away from you. Oh I did try to help. :LOL:

I'd vote for you Piphose if there is an option for that. I'd rate your trading ability above all these curve fitters who are unable to call a single trade.

Who are you to " rate " others and who cares anyway ? Since when are penny traders real traders ? Pah ...

Show Full account please otherwise it's all like random farting.

Don't tell us the Soros of the pennies is afraid of showing us his real accounts ?

Wait for it guys........ " err err, HOW I TRADE IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS !"
( screaming).

And what's all this grovelling to Mr.Charts ? I thought you susbcribed to the view ' you want a friend , get a dog ' ?

Oh sorry I forgot , we established that dogs shy away from you. Oh I did try to help. :LOL:

I'm about to vote for the under dog.:whistling

That's 2 votes for Joe !!
You can't vote twice for yerself Joe. It's against the rules.

:LOL:

A simple strategy would be to just do the opposite of what EJ does , guaranteed winning system :LOL::LOL::LOL: