Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's his wheat trade going?

-£60 MTM on that atm

6099-darktone-albums-general-8-picture5090-drawn-wheat.jpg

but hes just got bigger, no doubt with a view of getting bigger after that, so plenty of potential for toasty wheat (y)

Here you go darkie, to help with your wheat analysis. But I don't know why you are analysing wheat in a USD/CAD thread.

I'd love $6 wheat. Can you pray for me ? That's a good lad.

246280d1506073628-challenge-enlightened-joe-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 852
Here you go darkie, to help with your wheat analysis. But I don't know why you are analysing wheat in a USD/CAD thread.

I'd love $6 wheat. Can you pray for me ? That's a good lad.

246280d1506073628-challenge-enlightened-joe-wheat.jpg

Thought I've have a look as some of your calls now I've finished my morning session, , I've never known anybody who has so many trades offside, beside the 2 x USD/JPN, the USD/CAD from yesterday, your DAX exposure is horrendous. Don't know how you sleep at night.

Thought I've have a look as some of your calls now I've finished my morning session, , I've never known anybody who has so many trades offside, beside the 2 x USD/JPN, the USD/CAD from yesterday, your DAX exposure is horrendous. Don't know how you sleep at night.

I sleep quite normally with a pillow. Usually I am gone in less than 5 minutes. Quite often I get up late and miss out on some profits. Other people drink or do other things for happiness. I get same from just sleeping. So profit alone is not enough to get me up in the mornings.

My account is nearing 6x up from seeding capital. Perhaps that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Quite frankly I don't know how Dinos and darkie sleep at night. They are having nightmares about other people's money while they are still awake. Perhaps if they concentrate on their own money, they will have more of it.

Quite frankly I don't know how Dinos and darkie sleep at night. They are having nightmares about other people's money while they are still awake. Perhaps if they concentrate on their own money, they will have more of it.

Oh dear boy, you really have no idea about me, you really are a pathetic individual, what you have or haven't is of no interest to me whatsoever. I don't give 2 hoots whether your trading at a penny a point or a £1000 a point, it's none of my business and I couldn't care less. I just take a distaste to load mouths who criticise other, brag then fail to show any real trading prowess themselves, change the rules to fit and basically talk cr*p

The issue with you is you arrogance towards others, you are so inconsistent with what comes out of your mouth, you state no limits, then change your mind and say you will allow -2000 pips on a £1pp position, next close the trade for 2 pips profit. I've pulled you up on 2 trades, both are so far adrift, you offer no explanation why you choose to enter completely against the PA, you then added the USD/CAD to the mix which again is well wide of the mark, and another trade your chasing. Others have added to mix which positions your well adrift on as well. So in the three positions I'm aware off you mega offside on all three, yet you maintain you annualise 40% capital growth, well your not doing an extremely good job of proving that so far, lets see call you some winning trades and stop making excuses when you fook it up.

Got to admit My B*ull**** detector is on overtime at the minute.

Attachments

• Bull.png
    Bull.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 143
To be this angry with me, did you copy trade me and lose ? When copy trading, best to use the same parameters. Trying to be clever will result in losing.
i did joe-i am taking the small wins and ignoring the offside ones until bigfoot speaks-
d42ba58c6cffe210ccc67d33672287e9--bigfoot-footage.jpg

i am not angry with u but i am with bigfoot-is he trolz us
wheat trade is so far down u need submarine-shud have gone 4 pork bellies

Oh dear boy, you really have no idea about me, you really are a pathetic individual, what you have or haven't is of no interest to me whatsoever. I don't give 2 hoots whether your trading at a penny a point or a £1000 a point, it's none of my business and I couldn't care less. I just take a distaste to load mouths who criticise other, brag then fail to show any real trading prowess themselves, change the rules to fit and basically talk cr*p

The issue with you is you arrogance towards others, you are so inconsistent with what comes out of your mouth, you state no limits, then change your mind and say you will allow -2000 pips on a £1pp position, next close the trade for 2 pips profit. I've pulled you up on 2 trades, both are so far adrift, you offer no explanation why you choose to enter completely against the PA, you then added the USD/CAD to the mix which again is well wide of the mark, and another trade your chasing. Others have added to mix which positions your well adrift on as well. So in the three positions I'm aware off you mega offside on all three, yet you maintain you annualise 40% capital growth, well your not doing an extremely good job of proving that so far, lets see call you some winning trades and stop making excuses when you fook it up.

Got to admit My B*ull**** detector is on overtime at the minute.

Consult my understudy of 2 years darktone if you want some details of my technique. Previously had slightly more patience with beginners. Now not so much.

How I trade is my business. I don't give a cr*p about your PA. I did not attend the same loser school you attended. So you shouldn't expect me to know the same thing. If I take 2 pips, it's my 2 pips. It's none of other people's business.

I think the stress is starting to show :D.

Good good, might be the perfect time for a new thread (y)

Consult my understudy of 2 years darktone if you want some details of my technique. Previously had slightly more patience with beginners. Now not so much.

How I trade is my business. I don't give a cr*p about your PA. I did not attend the same loser school you attended. So you shouldn't expect me to know the same thing. If I take 2 pips, it's my 2 pips. It's none of other people's business.

Yes it is. It is fully open to question because you made several unsubstantiated claims that yours was THE method to trading for a profit.

Sorry you can't have it both ways,you have gone public so now you must live with the crticisms that might come with it. You can't start whinning just cause things are going belly up, I'm very sure if it was the reverse situation , you'd have no mercy.

Yeah ? So you have no right to complain.

Indeed I agree, the 0.15ppp and 2 pip profits are pretty rubbish compared the " no limits " risk taken.

Btw, swearing is against t2w rules, get it ?