A Challenge to "Enlightened Joe

Who do you will think will win the USD/CAD Challenge

• Dinos

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • EnlightenedJoe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only way to play no limit poker is if you are willing to double down and go "all in".

i don't recommend it.

Well, I am trading USD/CAD. If this intercepts your challenge, then yes I am playing.

Told you so is an option. But you should not prejudge the situation. You can be sure I will not lose money.

So currently -200 offside your first USD/JPN trade, -90 offside on your second USD/JPN trade, -20 off the USD/CAD, plus offside the DAX thartwas mentioned earlier and you failed to answer regarding your wheat position. Your very convincing, well to yourself only, the rest off us can see through you.

2 question2, do you accept the challenge?, and what is you position on wheat.
better thing to do than argue the toss with such a loser, gym, pub grub and a G&T or two, give you time to get a few excuses together.

Polls not looking good for you, if only you had a crystal ball, you'd retreat now :LOL::LOL::LOL:, so looking forward to the challenge if you accept.

So currently -200 offside your first USD/JPN trade, -90 offside on your second USD/JPN trade, -20 off the USD/CAD, plus offside the DAX thartwas mentioned earlier and you failed to answer regarding your wheat position. Your very convincing, well to yourself only, the rest off us can see through you.

better thing to do than argue the toss with such a loser, gym, pub grub and a G&T or two, give you time to get a few excuses together.

Polls not looking good for you, if only you had a crystal ball, you'd retreat now :LOL::LOL::LOL:, so looking forward to the challenge if you accept.

Well I am trading USD/CAD here. I do not accept any other limits for my trading. I don't see where wheat comes in for USD/CAD trading, but it is still growing.

Unless the poll pays me a daily yield, I don't care for it. However wheat does. Yes I know, hard to believe for people with limited horizons.

Well I am trading USD/CAD here. I do not accept any other limits for my trading. I don't see where wheat comes in for USD/CAD trading, but it is still growing.

Unless the poll pays me a daily yield, I don't care for it. However wheat does. Yes I know, hard to believe for people with limited horizons.
bigfoot believes
d42ba58c6cffe210ccc67d33672287e9--bigfoot-footage.jpg

EJ is off to a flying start before the contest officially begins on Oct 2nd. With a blow with strings attached. Can Dinos recover from this early attack ? The ref seems to be looking the other way.

Wait for it.................
DING
1st round

:clap:

Nah b*****s, Dino's already countered with a left hook to the honk, what are you , blind ? :LOL:

That's not part of the challenge. Are you suddenly going no limits too ?

Only kids go no limits , anyway who are you to dictate ? He can do what he likes. Where are your real trades or do you just type on the keyboard.

Not only are you a newbie but a keyboard trader.

i say get on with it, why wait til 2nd October
Joe's come out fighting, that's surely an acceptance of the challenge
regardless of how off side they are

OMG, all red , what a loser ! :sleep:

Mr “Bigshot”, Enlightened Joe had the tenacity to basically call me a fraud, simply because I challenged him regarding why he was so arrogant and big headed on a traders thread and then went on to take a short trade in a very clearly ascending market which saw his trade -200 pips off mark, a secondary trade also ended up -100 pips off mark. When challenged regarding his attitude to risk and reward, the reply was a personal attack on me.

So Mr “EnlightenedJoe”, I set you a challenge from Monday 2nd October for a period of one week, lets both trade the USD/CAD, and see who pans out the winner at the end of 5 trading days. You arrogantly attacked Brewski challenging him if he” had the balls” to trade, so EnlightenedJoe, do you have the balls to back up your arrogant confrontational rhetoric with a trading challenge?

Lets make the call, backed up be a screen shot of entry and exit, you up for it Mr Big shot, then you can finally creep away behind the rock you came.

Back up you bragging or feck off

Poll above, back who you think will be the winner

Can't really vote, this not the sort of trading I do.

Course, I know who I'd like to see win and I know who I'd like to see depart.

i say get on with it, why wait til 2nd October
Joe's come out fighting, that's surely an acceptance of the challenge
regardless of how off side they are

I have been telling him for 3 solid days he should show his trading ability. But he's extremely shy. Donno why. I suspect he worried he might make too much profits and make the rest of the curve fitter feel bad.

Only newbie traders can't accept a chellenge based on 5 trading days ? I mean how much time do you want ? 5 years ? LOL

The ' no limit ' strategy is sounding kind of fraudulent to me.

Last edited:
Theres always a limit if youre leveraged, Its called a margin call. :D

Goes to show how little you know. It is entirely possible to inject market-sourced cash into an account faster than drawdowns. This is equivalent to achieving nuclear fusion in economic terms.