£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

and down back to earth with a thump. lulz account now £92.18. horrible boredom trade last night, then went on tilt. rampton fooktard.

trade like this and you can date women like this.

Attachments

• ugly women.jpg
    ugly women.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 62,668
  • lulz account9.png
    lulz account9.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 271
Bubble's been burst. Should'a seen it coming since your equity curve went parabolic and hit major resistance around the 200 level. It went into a trading range around there, and turns out it couldn't hold it up. Subsequent sell-off still left price 40% above YTD performance, which ain't bad.

Now it's time to buck up for the bear rally. :)

Bubble's been burst. Should'a seen it coming since your equity curve went parabolic and hit major resistance around the 200 level. It went into a trading range around there, and turns out it couldn't hold it up. Subsequent sell-off still left price 40% above YTD performance, which ain't bad.

Now it's time to buck up for the bear rally. :)

Fear not, this is just a 50% replacement.

C'mon Choccy...

where is the 300% return per trade?

how come sagbooby do better than you :LOL:

I have dusted myself off spoken to sagbooby and he has given me some pointers for next week. he said forget about those morons for £500 pm you can trade next to me the worlds foremost expert on price behaviour.:rolleyes:

(n)(n)

only 1 tarde this morning which was scratched (just). I am now on the lookout for a killer trade, tight stop, cricket score. now the balance is back where I started I have to make sure I don't foul up.

it's all over lulz account now at £15.35. not enough margin to trade anything. it got up to the dizzy heights of £226.06 a staggering 188% return until the lulz caught up and I held a ropey trade overnight, then it was all downhill from there. until next time capital spreads.

it's all over lulz account now at £15.35. not enough margin to trade anything. it got up to the dizzy heights of £226.06 a staggering 188% return until the lulz caught up and I held a ropey trade overnight, then it was all downhill from there. until next time capital spreads.

they gotcha. Your birthday gift became theirs :D

Thumps up for the experiment though. (y)

2 days remining for April trade2win competition. am hoping I remain in the top 15 for this month.

Planning to win it in May. Perhaps will do a trade journal.