£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

until next time capital spreads.

Fear not. The worlds foremost expert on price behaviour will be making live calls this afternoon over at fxstreet. Get yer credit card out and get the account topped up back to 50 quid, and you'll be a couple of grand better off before the day is through.

I'll certainly be following Mr B's calls today. If he only gets one winner, I'll make enough to take the next 5 years off !

Fear not. The worlds foremost expert on price behaviour will be making live calls this afternoon over at fxstreet. Get yer credit card out and get the account topped up back to 50 quid, and you'll be a couple of grand better off before the day is through.

I'll certainly be following Mr B's calls today. If he only gets one winner, I'll make enough to take the next 5 years off !

ditto here

I asked my wife to slap me for every live call Slapbooby makes today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG88FebK1dw

How do you get the login details for hotcomm?

How do you get the login details for hotcomm?

just before the webinar starts; visit FXSTreet first; click on the register webinar; then you should be given a link to login; and that has login credentials.

just before the webinar starts; visit FXSTreet first; click on the register webinar; then you should be given a link to login; and that has login credentials.

and its 1330 GMT, right? So 1430 BST and 1530 CET?

correct;

Expert: Mike Baghdady, Head Trader at Training Traders
Moderator: Maud Gilson
Start: Wed, Apr 25 2012 13:30 GMT
End: Wed, Apr 25 2012 15:00 GMT
Participants: 40 pre-registered participants

Oh gooood:cheesy: I'll be the one wearing an ankle swinging faux leather rain mac and hiding my true identity with a gimp mask. So who's gonna get booted first??:LOL:

One more question, bare knuckle or gloves?

i have prepared 3 kinds of tea for this lulz :LOL:

I would pay good money for this lulz. I will use the secret codeword 'hebatchslackbladdersagboobydelicious' to identify myself.

it's all over lulz account now at £15.35. not enough margin to trade anything. it got up to the dizzy heights of £226.06 a staggering 188% return until the lulz caught up and I held a ropey trade overnight, then it was all downhill from there. until next time capital spreads.

You make me sick.

You let Crapital Spreads strip 200 sheets off your roll? You let Crapital Spreads treat you like a bee-hatch, Anton Kreil-style?

We looked to you to spank the bucket shop to its knees. Instead you got pwned.

It's like finding out Santa doesn't exist, all over again.

You make me sick.

You let Crapital Spreads strip 200 sheets off your roll? You let Crapital Spreads treat you like a bee-hatch, Anton Kreil-style?

We looked to you to spank the bucket shop to its knees. Instead you got pwned.

It's like finding out Santa doesn't exist, all over again.

crapital spreads owned me. lol.

i just cant take it seriously when there is so little money on the line, I get reckless. if someone said £100 per point you have 1 shot, 20 point stop I would spank them within an inch of their life. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

crapital spreads owned me. lol.

i just cant take it seriously when there is so little money on the line, I get reckless. if someone said £100 per point you have 1 shot, 20 point stop I would spank them within an inch of their life. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hmm...dodgy logic :LOL:
That would beg the question, how come you can't do that everytime?

because unless there is serious money on the line I just cant take it seriously. i just get bored with £1 per pip.

So what you mean is @£100.00 a pip you would be cutting losses short and letting winners run and and and .

But because it's a quid you can't be bothered hmm.