£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

trade fair have this great offer. you put in £100 and they match it, you can take your £100 straight out basically leaving you with there £00 to trade.

TradeFair - Serious Trading Made Simple

anyone up for it? come on CV?

Yeah...lets get as many doing it as possible...with a deffinate start date etc...can't do anything this week and next...but we could all be ready say for the 1st may !

trade fair have this great offer. you put in £100 and they match it, you can take your £100 straight out basically leaving you with there £00 to trade.

It's fun when everyone can do it at the same time and try to grow a 'free' account.
It was done in a previous thread I remember reading when ETX had a similar promotion.

I think 'Gamma' turned the free £100 into nearly £800.
I also think CounterViolent(as always) had rather an impressive return.

edit: here's the thread
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/71866-heads-up-etx-100-quid-16.html

p.s - i'd like to play but I think I already have a really old, empty account with them from back in the day meaning that i'm not allowed to take part as per the terms and conditions.

You make me sick.

You let Crapital Spreads strip 200 sheets off your roll? You let Crapital Spreads treat you like a bee-hatch, Anton Kreil-style?

We looked to you to spank the bucket shop to its knees. Instead you got pwned.

It's like finding out Santa doesn't exist, all over again.

Santa doesn't exist?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That wont work. The minimum bet is £1 pp and since at that rate you still need a margin of £200 for pretty much everything your going to need to keep at least £300 in the account just to be able to safely make any trades.

JJ

That wont work. The minimum bet is £1 pp and since at that rate you still need a margin of £200 for pretty much everything your going to need to keep at least £300 in the account just to be able to safely make any trades.

JJ

What is this throw a 6 to start?

FTSE margin 30
DAX margin 35
DJ margin 50

So you can tarde with as little as £30 in the account

Just opened a demo to try out. I am looking at the order ticket for UK100(rolling) and it defaults the size to 1 (cant bet less) and below it says 'Margin Required: 150.00".

[Edit] FX pairs say 200

Just opened a demo to try out. I am looking at the order ticket for UK100(rolling) and it defaults the size to 1 (cant bet less) and below it says 'Margin Required: 150.00".

[Edit] FX pairs say 200

I'm confused. I thought Choccy had just proved you can trade this account. See Post 1 et seq.:|

No, he just proved he can't trade this account :p:D. Crapital Spreads spread his cheeks for him.

That said, he should get paid to attend webinars. They are somewhat more, er, lively when he's around.

:cheesy::|(y)

[Edit] FX pairs say 200

I just spoke to them they said margins are.

30 FTSE
35 DAX
50 DJ
40 FX majors

they confirmed if you only had £30 in your account you could still trade £1p point FTSE with a 24 points stop.

I queries why it was showing higher margins on the demo account they explained that the system uses a automatic stop loss depending on your account size. So say you had a £10,000 demo account the default SL would be huge causing the margin required to be larger than the minimum.

so if you started off with £100 you could theoretically trade £3 per point with a 24 point stop. if you blew your account down to £30 you could still tarde with £1p per point with a 24 point stop, go below £30 and you are out of the game.

I will get my account opened shortly and try and spank it (the market).

unfortunately WorldSpread went under.

at some point they did offer a cash back for losses of up to $250; during the first 3 months of opening the account.

the promo is still on: Champion Investor

unfortunately WorldSpread went under.

at some point they did offer a cash back for losses of up to $250; during the first 3 months of opening the account.

the promo is still on: Champion Investor

the deal with tradefair is you open the account with £100, then request the offer, they credit another £100. You can then withdraw your initial £100 leaving you £100 of free cash to trade with. You cant withdraw the £100 only you winnings.

capiche.

You can also get £100 to turn into a million if you sign up for Tradefair through the Naked Trader site.

the deal with tradefair is you open the account with £100, then request the offer, they credit another £100. You can then withdraw your initial £100 leaving you £100 of free cash to trade with. You cant withdraw the £100 only you winnings.

capiche.

count me in

capiche.

I used up this offer already but if there is a few doing this i can get $50 if i refer a friend if anybody doesnt mind doing it for me