torn between 3 brokers

paulbennett1084

Hi all

hoping you guys can shed some light on this?
Im torn between 3 brokers, i have all had demo accounts with them...i have been playing around with: captial spreads, CMC, City Index

i love CMC for their interfaces and iphone / ipad apps. But heard theyre not too great, with spreads etc...i have noticed their apps and site have had a overhaul so not sure if this is still the case or have they become more competive?

I have heard good things about city index, but their web interface isnt too friendly i dont think. their app is good though...heard that their spreads are very competive also

captial spreads i have used the most, because i seem to find they have a better choice of companies to trade. They say they have the best spreads but not sure how true this is?
Also just logged into my live account (no funds in there now) and theres a new datafeed button ... ooooo

can anyone give me their opinions on the above brokers...good and bad.

many thanks

Capital spreads are good never used the other 2. Cap spreads are giving an offer of 250 if you make the same deposit which is worth doing!

Where did you find that CS give 250?

Sorry the offers has now expired when I checked it, they did have one as I took advantage of it.

Have a look at ETX Capital also they are offers a £250 buffer against any losses in first 10 days trading! They have good execution on orders and reasonable spreads which is why I think the execution is a little better than CS as prices are more stable.
Good luck