£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

perhaps it is possible to get this $100 from Tradefair without putting the initial $100 if we go as a group.

CD: perhpas you should contact them about this deal

It is always a better idea if some broker gives a Birthday gift and this will only help those members who are committed with the broker since a long time :)

Some people do get committed for a long time and they get daily birthday gifts :rolleyes:

Peter

perhaps it is possible to get this $100 from Tradefair without putting the initial $100 if we go as a group.

CD: perhpas you should contact them about this deal

us Americans are out of the loop on all these birthday gifts (n)
Disallowed brokers.

Peter

I asked Simon from CapitalSpreads about this. Let's see if we get it going.

otherwise; am ok with TradingFair experiment

good man. either way we should be able to get a bucketshop to do some sort of freebie where we can trade a small chunk of real money. It will be good sport and lulz especially if we can run up large accounts. I blew out early last time. I reckon CV should play too as he can actually tarde.

by the way I forgot a crucial part of the tradefair offer. Before they credit the £100 you have to place 5 bets into the market. Now you could easily satisfy this by fishing for 1 pip with trend and a large stop, it would need an absolute numpty to blow their £100 before getting the bonus. Also the T&C's do state that a fair usage policy applies, not sure what they mean by this but I am guess if a whole crowd of people started abusing it they would pull it.

lets start a 'spank the bucketshop' thread lol.

http://www.tradefair.com/promo/spreads/100/

Last edited:
...Now you could easily satisfy this by fishing for 1 pip with trend and a large stop, it would need an absolute numpty to blow their £100 before getting the bonus....

holy grail; now am going to start trading immediately with this strategy :cheesy:

Get crackin let the Lulz begin. I really think the leopard should join for maximum value

agree; especially the Leopard has finally learned price behavior from BehaviorBooby; the world foremost expert. :cheesy:

I will start in a couple of days; after trade2win April contest finished. I am trying to beat CV. he is ahead by $2500

agree; especially the Leopard has finally learned price behavior from BehaviorBooby; the world foremost expert. :cheesy:

I will start in a couple of days; after trade2win April contest finished. I am trying to beat CV. he is ahead by $2500

Anything could happen and probably will !:)

I think the hare should also join in...the more the merrier !

Maybe the spread would be too big for the way DT trades? I remember Arabianights who was a professional trader who apparently creamed the market on a daily basis was completely useless when it came to trying to make money spreadbetting. I always found that interesting.
However, I imagine that DT would still do OK (not that I expect he'll play)

CV will obviously cream it. Gamma would too if he still posted.

The rest will probably blow up, but then, that's part of the fun!

There needs to be a new thread started where everyone declares themselves part of the fun, with updates throughout the day/end of week etc. Would be fun. Gutted I can't play along (already have an old account with them)

completed my 5 trades to release the £100 trading bonus. was just playing a little range on the euro looking for 5 scratches, then some slapoopy downgraded spain, scared the poop out of me. managed to get with the flow and get back to £100.10p :LOL::LOL::LOL:

£100 bonus request sent in. (y)

Attachments

• tradefairlulz1.png
    tradefairlulz1.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 177
Maybe the spread would be too big for the way DT trades? I remember Arabianights who was a professional trader who apparently creamed the market on a daily basis was completely useless when it came to trying to make money spreadbetting. I always found that interesting.
However, I imagine that DT would still do OK (not that I expect he'll play)

CV will obviously cream it. Gamma would too if he still posted.

The rest will probably blow up, but then, that's part of the fun!

There needs to be a new thread started where everyone declares themselves part of the fun, with updates throughout the day/end of week etc. Would be fun. Gutted I can't play along (already have an old account with them)

well i guess you have 2 options.

1.find another bucketshop who have a similar offer, I am sure you can find one where they will match a deposit or similar then withdraw the initial deposit.

2. fund your account with £100, not a life changing amount of money is it.

it will be interesting to see how people do, now it looks like more people will be trading real money I will def be taking it more seriously. for 4lulz.:LOL::LOL:

Oh... Looks like Canadians can sign up.

... I think I might give this a shot since it's "free". We need some wild, reckless Youth in here! :LOL:

I doubt I'd get far, so this would very likely be pure gamble. Fun!

good man. its a good offer, load up £100, 5 scratch trades, get £100 bonus, then withdraw £100. It's basically a free £100 to trade with, if you manage to run the account up to 1000's hell no, 100,000s then its yours. The T&C's actually say you cannot withdraw the £100 bonus for 3 months so I guess you could just withdraw the £100 after 3 months but that wouldn't be any fun.