£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

is that the place where they actually talk about trading? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ET? Occasionally. Mostly the posters talk about how great they are, and how whoever it is who they are having an argument with at that moment is a loser* who knows nothing about trading.

Most ET members make 400% per trade.

*That's how they spell looser over there. Don't blame me, I know it's weird, that's just the way it is.

ET? Occasionally. Mostly the posters talk about how great they are, and how whoever it is who they are having an argument with at that moment is a loser* who knows nothing about trading.

Most ET members make 400% per trade.

*That's how they spell looser over there. Don't blame me, I know it's weird, that's just the way it is.

Yeah, a typical ET ace makes upwards of $100k on a bad day, probably using a technique that Black Swan abandoned because it only had a 99% win rate.

Yeah, a typical ET ace makes upwards of $100k on a bad day, probably using a technique that Black Swan abandoned because it only had a 99% win rate.

I've got to remember not to drink tea and read T2W at the same time. Now I have to go and get a cloth.

:LOL:(y)

Last edited:

Attachments

• turtle-head-close-up-jpg.jpg
    turtle-head-close-up-jpg.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 346
has anyone read the "trend following" by Covel?

i could not bear reading beyond page 10. the book is craaaaap and full of BS.

can't believe this creature got more than a star in Amazon.

Most trading books are useless, unless you keep them by the bog in case you run out of lat roll.

Trading and exchanges is a must too.

especially if you are about DOM and also reveals a lot about brokers