4xis2ez Trade Journal

4xis2ez

I figure since it is recommended to have a trade journal, that I should start here. I have a small account where I trade eurusd only. Greed and lack of patience is my problem. I want to make money, but I have to lower my expectations regarding percentage gains from month to month, and avoiding trying to get too much out of the market swings.

I use cycle analysis and price alerts on "alertfx.com" to look for trade opportunities.

I figure since it is recommended to have a trade journal, that I should start here. I have a small account where I trade eurusd only. Greed and lack of patience is my problem. I want to make money, but I have to lower my expectations regarding percentage gains from month to month, and avoiding trying to get too much out of the market swings.

I use cycle analysis and price alerts on "alertfx.com" to look for trade opportunities.

Who are you using as your broker?

I am long nzdusd right now at .6539. Looking for USD weakness based on my cycle analysis. Its not eurusd, but the margin is less with nzdusd.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Closed nzdusd for profit of some +44 pips. Avoid greed. Next week a down move expected.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 293
I'll post what I expect next week. Looking to short audjpy due to 96 lunar month cycle analysis. Short sometime around Sep. 17/18.

Attachments

• long 96 lm.jpg
    long 96 lm.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 278
Sold a binary on gbpusd. Here is my cycle analysis.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 288
Hi, im learning Delta now, can you please share your video again. I have problem with inversions. I saw your post, when you mentioned that need to multiply by 8, but i dont understand how i can show this on graph, if we use LM.

Hi, im learning Delta now, can you please share your video again. I have problem with inversions. I saw your post, when you mentioned that need to multiply by 8, but i dont understand how i can show this on graph, if we use LM.
Hi @lolitus .

The OP hasn't made a post in nearly 2years, so don't hold your breath for the video, unless someone happened to capture it and can repost.

:)

MOC.

I think his method was take the Delta Phenomenon time frames
1614562373391.png

and multiply them by 8 (e.g., use 32 lunar months instead of 4 lunar months).
Then find the most recent and the next full moon date. e.g., from

Then find corresponding full moon dates that are multiples of the revised time frames (e.g., 32, 64, 96 full moons ago).

Create price charts for a currency pair or other symbol for these full moon dates with a few extra days surrounding the full moon dates. He used OpenOffice to create the charts, but I suppose other sources would be ok (e.g., barchart.com).

Align the charts on the full moon dates. He use Print Screen and Microsoft Paint.

Subjectively average the time from the first full moon for the swing low and high points on the aligned charts. These are projected turning point times from the most recent full moon.

I think his method was take the Delta Phenomenon time frames
View attachment 297061
and multiply them by 8 (e.g., use 32 lunar months instead of 4 lunar months).
Then find the most recent and the next full moon date. e.g., from

Then find corresponding full moon dates that are multiples of the revised time frames (e.g., 32, 64, 96 full moons ago).

Create price charts for a currency pair or other symbol for these full moon dates with a few extra days surrounding the full moon dates. He used OpenOffice to create the charts, but I suppose other sources would be ok (e.g., barchart.com).

Align the charts on the full moon dates. He use Print Screen and Microsoft Paint.

Subjectively average the time from the first full moon for the swing low and high points on the aligned charts. These are projected turning point times from the most recent full moon.
Thanks, need to try it.