My very small account using Cycle Analysis to make it more lucrative.

4xis2ez

I deposited $35 in my forex.com account. (Deposit $50, then immediately withdraw $15). I'm trading 1k in low margin currencies. Posting my cycle analysis for others to benefit if they want to. Since April 23, up $6.64, a 19% gain in one week or so as of this post. The attachment is my account activity. I am a disabled person without a lot of money despite my forum name. (I got the name 4xis2ez seeing Larry Williams name in a different forum, spis2ez). I could deposit more next month, but have decided to leave the account balance alone.

Currently short audnzd per my cycle analysis.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 518
short audnzd trade in the money so far.

Attachments

• forumaudnzd.jpg
    forumaudnzd.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 432
Next possible trade is long usdcad. My cycle analysis shown here shows a cycle low due about now or in a day or two.
forum.jpg

Last edited:
Gone ahead and went long usdcad. Hold till about May 10.
forum2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there
Any idea which forum you are talking about regarding Larry Williams? I took his seminar years ago.
Your approach and commitment is admirable.
I tend to trade Currency Futures more than Forex. Spread is tighter in Currency futures although it requires more capital. I'm thinking of opening an account for Forex and wondering about the top 1 or 2 brokers who don't cheat their clients and offer tighter spread. Forex is not organized as Futures and you will run into a lot more crooks. If you or anyone has suggestions regarding good brokerage firms I would appreciate it. I'm looking at firms that are based in USA. Thanks

I don't remember what forum it was. He was being criticized for being a vendor and posting on that forum. This was many years ago. As far as broker, I recommend Oanda. I had an account there, but they closed it for inactivity. I'm with Gain Capital now. I have not had a problem with Gain (Forex.com)

Another thing to think about with forex. Your funds in your account are not insured. If the broker goes belly up, then so do your funds.

I don't remember what forum it was. He was being criticized for being a vendor and posting on that forum. This was many years ago. As far as broker, I recommend Oanda. I had an account there, but they closed it for inactivity. I'm with Gain Capital now. I have not had a problem with Gain (Forex.com)
Thank you. I had Oanda on my radar but was also looking at FXCM(heard they have gone bad; not sure how reliable they are) . I wonder if there's any one else we should investigate. Based on your second reply, I suppose it makes sense to pick someone who's got a sound balance sheet so the chances of them going belly-up are minimal.

FXCM is no longer operating in the USA. They were banned by the CFTC for fraud.

Closed my usdcad in the money. FOMC coming up and I was wary of holding into that. Increase my account by 6.5%
forum.jpg
forum.jpg

Last edited:
FXCM is no longer operating in the USA. They were banned by the CFTC for fraud.
Wow. Then why is Ninja listing them on their website? Anyone else you know who could be worth looking at? How's Oanda's financial condition? Thanks
I've had bad experience with GAIN capital long ago. I know why they do what they do. Imagine if you own a firm and you can see where the stops are and you work against your own customers......?

FXCM is still operating outside of the USA. But people living in the US are not allowed to open an account with a foreign firm. Dodd/Frank is to thank for that.

I hope to qualify sometime for a futures account. I want to get away from retail forex and trade commodities and stock and bond options.

Shorted eurusd. USD is strengthening due to Powell comments and my cycle analysis suggests a down move for 6 or 7 days.
forum1.jpg

Last edited:
Closed eurusd short. 8% gain. This makes a gain of 36% since April 23.
forum2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Then why is Ninja listing them on their website? Anyone else you know who could be worth looking at? How's Oanda's financial condition? Thanks
I've had bad experience with GAIN capital long ago. I know why they do what they do. Imagine if you own a firm and you can see where the stops are and you work against your own customers......?
With Gain, I've never noticed price manipulation before. My stops are 50 or 100 pips away from open price.

Deposit $200 Friday. Went long eurnzd Friday also.
forum.jpg

Last edited:
Profit taken on eurnzd long. 99 pips profit. Over 10% gain on account in one trade. My cycle analysis really works.
forum1.jpg

Quick question: Do you set weekly or daily goals? IF you do do you stop trading once you reach it or is there any criteria you have set that makes you stop for the day?

If you do have goals,on what basis do you set your goals? I'm glad your cycle analysis is working. Perhaps you could explain to us step by step as to how it works.
Thanks