My very small account using Cycle Analysis to make it more lucrative.

I have no set goals. Although that may be a good idea as I have the problem of over trading.

My cycle method is too valuable. I would be looking for selling it to institutions for a high price. I just have to have good performance over a period of time attract attention which is why I am on myfxbook.

No worries. YOu don't have to disclose it.

When you say problem of overtrading, are you talking about taking too many trades or are you talking about using more leverage than you should ?

I just saw fxbook Is it a website that allows you to track performance and share results with anyone you want?
Thanks

Last edited:
Over trading for me is thinking if I'm not in the market, I'm not making money. Being flat with no positions is hard for me to handle over a period of time. I use high leverage because I am confident of my trade position and future price direction. With an increase in my account balance, I would lessen leverage over time.

Possible next trade is short audnzd.
forum.jpg

What's the typical spread for eurusd, gbpusd, audusd and usdcad these days at gain capital these days? Thanks

Revision on my audnzd outlook. I looked at the bigger picture on my cycle analysis and am looking to go long now. Looking for higher prices till about May 20.
forum2.jpg

Shorted eurusd this morning due to expected down move till May 9 according to my cycle analysis.

forum.jpg

Took profit on euraud with 79 pips. Over 8% gain on account.View attachment 262438

Well done on the trade.
There were no cycle analysis charts put up for this eur/aud trade.
The reason I am pointing it out is seeing a visual image makes it more understandable why you took it as the info in the cycle analysis charts are self explanatory.

Are we likely to get another down move from the 14th to 16th on this pair ?

For the week of May 12, buy dips in audusd till around May 20. I think some good profits can be made trading this.

forum.jpg

New trade. Long eurusd now. Moving higher today. The chart shown is 2 different time frame cycles. The best moves come when they line up in the same direction. Apparently moving to the #3 high due about May 20
forum.jpg

I have looked at the site but I don't understand what you mean by the charts are already made for you.
You don't have to use Open Office to create charts. The historical data is already there in chart form.

okay 4xis2ez I thought that was what you meant.
That should save a lot of time thank you very much.

On your eur/usd chart what stop have you used ?

okay 4xis2ez I thought that was what you meant.
That should save a lot of time thank you very much.

On your eur/usd chart what stop have you used ?
Holding this for longer term. I tired of short term trading. Looking to hold to end of May or longer.

4xis2e
the site with the historical data on it only does 3 forex pairs does this not create a problem for you

4xis2e
the site with the historical data on it only does 3 forex pairs does this not create a problem for you

But it's got oil, stock index, gold, commodities, bonds. I don't know what is available for you to trade, but you can use this for many markets, not just currency. I may try out for FTMO.com and get a platform from Euro area and trade commodities in addition to forex.