Using Offshore Shell Corporate Funds to buy Securities

monkeymoney

Haii guys!
Newbie here to the forum :D

I have the following problem/situation.
I am based in europe (residency)
and I own and operate an IBC,basically a shell corporation
with around 100k euros available to invest in US/European equities.
My question is this,would any broker accept a direct deposit from my offshore (cayman islands) corporate account?Are you aware of any brokers specializing in this sort of activity?

Thanks

Hello

If you find an answer, please PM me. I have pretty much the same interests ;)

Maybe we could ever work together on that.

In the USA, a lot of brokers will work with you BUT they will want to know and need proof of final ownership of the corporation (I am assuming this is yourself). The key is that you are not trying to do anything illegal like avoid taxes. IF you are doing this all legally and supply the brokerage firm with the firm paperwork and your personal details (eg. passport/proof of address/etc) you should not have too many problems. Since this seems to be a professional trading account, try Interactive Brokers who work with a lot of small funds and managed accounts abroad. For the record...I do not use them or have any connection with them, but know them to be big enough and sophisticated enough to handle this. Bottom line - as long as you are not trying to evade any taxes, there is no problem with Cayman Island accounts