4xis2ez Trade Journal

4xis2ez

347 53
I figure since it is recommended to have a trade journal, that I should start here. I have a small account where I trade eurusd only. Greed and lack of patience is my problem. I want to make money, but I have to lower my expectations regarding percentage gains from month to month, and avoiding trying to get too much out of the market swings.

I use cycle analysis and price alerts on "alertfx.com" to look for trade opportunities.

JoWa11

40 0
I figure since it is recommended to have a trade journal, that I should start here. I have a small account where I trade eurusd only. Greed and lack of patience is my problem. I want to make money, but I have to lower my expectations regarding percentage gains from month to month, and avoiding trying to get too much out of the market swings.

I use cycle analysis and price alerts on "alertfx.com" to look for trade opportunities.
Who are you using as your broker?

4xis2ez

347 53
I am long nzdusd right now at .6539. Looking for USD weakness based on my cycle analysis. Its not eurusd, but the margin is less with nzdusd.

Attachments

Last edited:

4xis2ez

347 53
I'll post what I expect next week. Looking to short audjpy due to 96 lunar month cycle analysis. Short sometime around Sep. 17/18.

Attachments

4xis2ez

347 53
My YouTube video.